Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

mm vs fi p2p prep

Kyle

Pretty sad how you rushed with +1, expected from MM though, gotta get those wins, even if they're cheap wins.

Nothing sad about it, kinda annoying for a side when your matched numbers and one person then Dc's, meaning someone has to sit, 1 person didn't affect the outcome of the war, Fi was simply outclassed.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scribbbs ftw

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost

Regardless of the results all 3 rounds should always be posted. It's just a **** move to not include one.

thanks your input is appreciated and respected!

:teehee:

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Pretty sad how you rushed with +1, expected from MM though, gotta get those wins, even if they're cheap wins.

Nothing sad about it, kinda annoying for a side when your matched numbers and one person then Dc's, meaning someone has to sit, 1 person didn't affect the outcome of the war, Fi was simply outclassed.

Ok so we sit 5 or 6 people each round, then when one of ours DC's when its matched, they can't even sit one? pathetic. Keep pretending Mahatma's back by using his account to keep up morale l0l. Shame its not working.

rip IR v5, 2k10-2k10

Pretty sure it was v2. Whats it like being seen as the ********* rank in your clan? I lol'd when Fi beat MM in that F2P prep because you were the only rank on at the time, and even your fellow ranks were ripping you about it haha. GET RINSED :ninja:

#irclan - where banter happens

rip IR v5, 2k10-2k10

Pretty sure it was v2. Whats it like being seen as the ********* rank in your clan? I lol'd when Fi beat MM in that F2P prep because you were the only rank on at the time, and even your fellow ranks were ripping you about it haha. GET RINSED :ninja:

uh bro toxic slay was leading not me?

sorry about IR though, you almost kept it alive

Ok so we sit 5 or 6 people each round, then when one of ours DC's when its matched, they can't even sit one? pathetic. Keep pretending Mahatma's back by using his account to keep up morale l0l. Shame its not working.

lmfao trolled so hard

damn kyle u r such a troll man good job!!!!!!!!!

lmfao mm rank

ot: gjgjgj

EPIDEMIC

u miss it too huh

can't blame ya we was the best

ye im not gonna lie its pretty boring crushing everyone else week in and week out. at least you were somewhat of a challenge.

rip IR v5, 2k10-2k10

ye m8 that new years eve prep where half our members were using r2hs and fire blasts only let alone 1 member was using a bronze crossbow/ bolts and using curse spells really proves the true strength of our clan. WE GOT RINSED :ninja:

(16:25:47) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got faking ddosed

(16:25:49) <+Yo_Kimbo> i got ddosed

(16:27:46) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> mm youre such *******

(16:27:48) <+[Foe]Sick`Away> stop ******* ddosing

(16:27:54) <+[Foe]Life_To_Dds> mm ur mothers irl ******* feqs

(16:30:21) <%[Foe]Xfresh|Jordan> its getting ddosed again

(16:30:23) <+Ultra> can we move to eop ts or something

(16:30:26) <+Ultra> 3rd ******* time

(16:30:13) <+Ikz> 100-0 cmon guys they didnt even hit you and u lost