Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

how come there are so many clans that are now accepting 30 defense as part of their definition of the term "pure", and do you agree with this concept?

m4n

#Mayhem-Makers, last pure clan left.

Too bad you still accept mith. You aren't any better than the clans that accept 30.

not sure if being srs :teehee:

Are you implying 20 def is pure lol?

he's implying it was the standard agreed upon by all clans years ago to be the max defense level before being considered a main. if you've been in the pure world long enough you would know that

Yes, years ago. Now it is 30, assuming the majority of clans requirements define the term pure. He can say Mm is the last pure clan all he wants, it's just not true.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Too bad you still accept mith. You aren't any better than the clans that accept 30.

he's implying it was the standard agreed upon by all clans years ago to be the max defense level before being considered a main. if you've been in the pure world long enough you would know that

Yes, years ago. Now it is 30, assuming the majority of clans requirements define the term pure. He can say Mm is the last pure clan all he wants, it's just not true.

Y are u mad, the truth hurts.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

I'm mad because there aren't any pure clans. :(

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

rofl why is a banana

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

basing on your arguments, there have never been any pure clans.

you destroyed this whole community with one sentence, dayum man

(read between the lines)

basing on your arguments, there have never been any pure clans.

you destroyed this whole community with one sentence, dayum man

(read between the lines)

I do my best.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

rofl why is a banana

1 to 30 defense = 30 levels

30 to 40 defense = 10 levels

40 - 30 = 10

30 - 1 = 30 ??????????????

**** just got real

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

**** clans accept **** members with **** stats

if your going to accept 30defence at least make sure their stats make up for it (:

Not everyone with **** stats is a **** member.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

if your 1 def ur good,

if your 2 def u messed up but ur good,

if your 5 def your our tank

if your 10 def your our pure main,

if your 20 def you shoulda got shot,

if your 25 def u can be our p2p warlord,

if your 30 def... wtf? fcking 30 def? k fine, we fail any way need numbers

if your 40 def... wth 40? did we owel. its just 10 more then 30.

if your 50 def. okay i hope this never ever happens so STOP GETTING DEF ALREADY

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

if your 1 def ur good,

if your 2 def u messed up but ur good,

if your 5 def your our tank

if your 10 def your our pure main,

if your 20 def you shoulda got shot,

if your 25 def u can be our p2p warlord,

if your 30 def... wtf? fcking 30 def? k fine, we fail any way need numbers

if your 40 def... wth 40? did we owel. its just 10 more then 30.

if your 50 def. okay i hope this never ever happens so STOP GETTING DEF ALREADY

lel :teehee:

What you don't realize about this. Almost every clan back in the day had one or two some 30 defence besides maybe the Mayhem Makers.

like TLP had totalynectar

and Fi had 3 hit u pure and Pure B K.

and I can understand why they had 30 def. Proselyte and Adamant Defender.

But now with Turmoil and Handcannon. 1 defence pures see this as OMG I CAN GET THAT WITH THE MERE PRICE OF 30 DEFENCE OK.

And with these addition to runescape, more and more pures will get this. Now people are just making accounts for turmoil 30 defence and handcannon.

It's the way it is now, it's something you won't be able to stop, and pretty sure this is the limit for pure clans.

Zerkers and Rune Pures have their own catagory, and Pure have always has their own catagory. ever since the RS2 came out. 30 defence has been recently sprung up out of proportion.

It's the way it goes. 20 defence was frowned apon when Initiate pure came out. Now that 30 defence has recently gone out of control, people will fown apon that.

I have more respect for people that get 30 defence for proselyte and adamant defender, then the **** that get it for turm or hc.

Join MM if you want alot of 1 def.

w70

usually people with 20 def and 30 def have other accounts with 1 def. i just use my 30 def account only for clanning. i can also legitly pk with my 30 def bro and i rape kids man

you're a lvl 75 running around in an adamant platebody and green d hide chaps at fi's trip yesterday, and you still got dropped

fail

OT: You know I think 30 defence should be accepted, we all know rune is for mains and do pures wear rune? Ofc not. Any decent main has rune, and I rarely see mains with addy on in the wildy so yeah.

We all know 40 def will never be accepted legitimately, for then the pure world has died if it is accepted. We've reached the end of the barrier separating pures from mains. If anything, we as a pure community need to define the limits for defence right now.

Most of the arguments are flawed. Damn newfags. Get real if your defence is over 10 your practicly ******* **** and fooling yourself thinking your pure. Also to gack with "the only true pure clan MM LOZLZOZLZOZO" -> "25 Defence or below, exceptions may be made for anything 29 or below." Get real.... all you clans are pretty much hypocrites.

linux.png
tumblr_mh30drMH0s1riv1cko1_400.gif

1 def = 1 def pure.

2-19 def = pures who accidentally got def levels.

20 def = initiate pures

30 def = proselyte pures

40 def = rune pures, but they are more mains than pures, because rune is not made for pures.

There are different types of pures, as jagex comes out with new armour and updates, the definition of pure could change. Just because YOU don't think 30 defence is pure, doesn't mean it's not necessarily pure. 30 defence is, and shall always be the maximum defence level to be considered pure. Sure, it was 20 once upon a time, but before that it was 1 defence. Sh!t changes, and people adapt to it, so get used to it. People don't get 30 defence for combat levels, nor do they get it because it makes them beast f2p solo pkers, they get it to wear proselyte, or for clanning purposes. Most clans have a few members with probably 30 defence, and to be honest, it makes no difference whatsoever in terms of clan pk run-ins, it's simple...if your clan can't ko someone because they are 30 defence, then your clan is sh!t. If you think they fail to solo pk because of their 30 def, then who cares? It's someone elses account, not yours, and they can do whatever the hell they want with their account. Your opinion isn't everyones opinion, and your opinion, and this topic, isn't going to make the slightest difference in the world whatsoever.

You think MM is the almighty #1 pure clan and the only pure clan left? Thats bullsh!t, cause if they were the only pure clan left, the rest of us wouldn't be here on these forums right now. Your getting brainwashed by the OPINIONS of MM staff about 30 defence, when really your the only ones complaining. RS has changed, pure clanning has changed. Man up, grow a set, and get used to it bud.

No flame intended btw, just stating my OPINION because im allowed to do so.

thekingu.png