Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM vs FOE (& MM's Night out)

Speshls

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why did tbh mauled say why we letting him come with us then on ur ts b4 u locked it and started validating?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

you admitted infront of me and all of foe that you allow froblinkin to come with you, your mascot apparently.

all the best.

#TEAM-WALLI

lol froblinkin clearly makes us beat foe guys... froblinkin #1

oh god you should hear yourselves

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

why did tbh mauled say why we letting him come with us then on ur ts b4 u locked it and started validating?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

you admitted infront of me and all of foe that you allow froblinkin to come with you, your mascot apparently.

all the best.

thats funny because i was in foe's and they said the same thing last week about some of their own tanks

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg

not like 1 random kid in d-hide body is gonna make up for your amount of defence lvls but yeah its annoying, he just keeps coming everytime we kill him.

MM accepts 20 defence, therefore you have lots and lots of defence lvls.

Sadly, he's the only kid that attacks me as no MM member does. Really does make the difference in my amount of food.

so what if we accept 20 def? your about to accept 30. MM= Last pure clan?

not like 1 random kid in d-hide body is gonna make up for your amount of defence lvls but yeah its annoying, he just keeps coming everytime we kill him.

MM accepts 20 defence, therefore you have lots and lots of defence lvls.

Sadly, he's the only kid that attacks me as no MM member does. Really does make the difference in my amount of food.

so what if we accept 20 def? your about to accept 30. MM= Last pure clan?

nah eop and cp says 30defense is pure, 1 defense is the new tank

read that thread l0l

froblinkin's 83 range pwns obr

froblinkin isn't even x-mm, but hes always at trips...If only he was pure ikr?

mm doesn't invite him, froblinkin gets killed alot, but ffs this asian steez guy is so annoying.

also 0br...why do you take your cape off? all it does is diminish your teamates' food. Oh, so you are the last one alive with full food when all your clansmen are dead. Yep, that's helpful. d/w obby suffa gets raged at too...

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

cba, said my stuff the try hard trolls are boring now and not worth the reply so yea, gl 2morro no suicides speshls =]

just my explanation but i can understand that u dont wana explain the whole tank thing i heard last week and just say its a "troll" since thatd make ur clan look worse :(

on topic: GJ mm

froblinkin is unstopable.

no matter what u do, he will keep coming, u cant run, u cant hide, froblinkin will find you, and end you.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

*** [ FROBLINKIN ]: Overall 1,427 | Str 99 |

It does work indeed.

<object width="0" height="0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSnaB3p-OUA?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSnaB3p-OUA?fs=1&hl=en_US&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="0" height="0"></embed></object>

??? pray mel33, not like any1 is atking you :(

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

mm doesn't invite him, froblinkin gets killed alot, but ffs this asian steez guy is so annoying.

also 0br...why do you take your cape off? all it does is diminish your teamates' food. Oh, so you are the last one alive with full food when all your clansmen are dead. Yep, that's helpful. d/w obby suffa gets raged at too...

it's jonty. he was begging for mercy as i killed him on my main in pvp. he mistook me for someone else.

it's jonty. he was begging for mercy as i killed him on my main in pvp. he mistook me for someone else.

idc who it is

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

unsure about your ending opts in the first fight. It was a lot closer than that lol. We had like 10 single while you guys had 20 on the hill.

But good job today

not sure if srs

Yea I am =/

I was still on the hill with no cape and there was not 47 of you

yeah at that time we prolly had like 35? or so, but returners catched up right after so i guess that was counted

good fight tho

I never knew one person with 99 strength can make the difference between a win and a loss.

I guess if that account wasn't in the first fight, MM's ending would be 0 and Foe's would be 47 instead.

I never knew how much of an impact one rune scimitar can do to an entire clan.

I am moved by this topic.

1 froblinkin > 100 final ownage elite

100 Mayhem Makers > 1 Asian steez

But yeh, Idk who Froblinkin is, just as I'm sure FOE dosnt know who Asian Steez is. Linkin seems to fight for us, Steez seems to fight for FOE. There just leaching mains, so what? Not like there input affects the fight at all. Not like inviting EOP ranks to come fight for you :rolleyes: