Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM vs FOE (& MM's Night out)

Speshls

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nice having un crashed fights for once.

gf's foe.

was easy

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Froblinkin is MM now?

Asian Steez is FOE now ? Kid we have to deal with your pathetic mains and EOP every weekend.

Get over it.

EOP was making bank from TT + RSD while you two were fighting.

We had 50 people in trash ass gear and I think crashed a main fight, inb4 rage topics on RSC lol.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Froblinkin is MM now?

Asian Steez is FOE now ? Kid we have to deal with your pathetic mains and EOP every weekend.

Get over it.

We had 50 people in trash ass gear and I think crashed a main fight, inb4 rage topics on RSC lol.

by crash do you mean kill 2 people then run south?

doubtful you guys screwed up the main war lol

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg

1 froblinkin > 100 final ownage elite

100 Mayhem Makers > 1 Asian steez

But yeh, Idk who Froblinkin is, just as I'm sure FOE dosnt know who Asian Steez is. Linkin seems to fight for us, Steez seems to fight for FOE. There just leaching mains, so what? Not like there input affects the fight at all. Not like inviting EOP ranks to come fight for you :rolleyes:

Froblinkin is like the dark knight for PURES :teehee: leleleleleleeleleleleeeeeee

Froblinkin is MM now?

Get over it.

by crash do you mean kill 2 people then run south?

doubtful you guys screwed up the main war lol

If dey all had fireblasts I feel like it could inflict some damages.

Btw @ EOP ty for no crashing. :thumbsup:

Froblinkin is MM now?

Get over it.

yeah im sure, eos would wreck u guys

But yeh, Idk who Froblinkin is, just as I'm sure FOE dosnt know who Asian Steez is. Linkin seems to fight for us, Steez seems to fight for FOE. There just leaching mains, so what? Not like there input affects the fight at all. Not like inviting EOP ranks to come fight for you :rolleyes:

mains in f2p do considerable damage actually but you may not believe it... It it way harder to kill a person with rune on in f2p than p2p. P2p all u need is like 3 ppl to pile a main and hes dead soon, as in f2p u need more then 10-15 to kill just a lv100 in rune.

Haterz gonna hate

Froblinkin is MM now?

Get over it.

yeah im sure, eos would wreck u guys

LOL, sup m8y

ty 4 roon

and to anyone who's wondering, we killed like 15-20 TT members. Then they rushed us with 80 people or whatever the **** it was and we booked it to bhb with our loots. Was some good ******* lols on TS.

Gj again MM.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

mains in f2p do considerable damage actually but you may not believe it... It it way harder to kill a person with rune on in f2p than p2p. P2p all u need is like 3 ppl to pile a main and hes dead soon, as in f2p u need more then 10-15 to kill just a lv100 in rune.

bak 2 p2p

bak 2 p2p

110114185826.png

110114185852.png

110114185900r.png

110114185916.png

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

bad pull, but easily enough to keep up with foe I see lol

couldn't make it but gj nigs

gl tomorrow #foemains bros

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

Steez killed me last Friday as well.

Well thats your own fault for being too high a level and taking your cape off when you run away

lmfao

true son

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg