Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP's Eventful Saturday

Solo

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

even after giving you fights, showing respect for 2 weeks, and hitting you and letting you hit us at every opportunity, you lie about opts and fill your topic with flames.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

even after giving you fights, showing respect for 2 weeks, and hitting you and letting you hit us at every opportunity, you lie about opts and fill your topic with flames.

why are you surprised

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Very rarely do I see any CP giving us respect, and tbh I don't blame you guys, so why are you bringing this up now? Some CP members have given us more respect than usual, in which they have re-gained some of my respect for doing so. But people like you haven't gained it, and your not the only one. You can't expect us to know every clans opts, Solo has been editing the topic in terms of opts as people pointed them out, so atleast we're trying to make progress here. As for trying to show us respect, I know why your all of a sudden trying to respect EOP more, and I hope this continues so eventually maybe our clans rivalry will cool down a bit...you guys still have a far way to go before you gain our respect so keep working on it and lets pray things work out for the best.

Good luck to everybody in P2P today, except me because P2P is **** lol. :thumbsup:

thekingu.png

I died with 2 corrupt scims today :(

Im sorry baby :( I killed tractorjoe for a D chain :DD!

Nice pull Eop :D Wish we could have gotten a few more cleaner fights, they were all crashed :(

But you did beat us on the obby :P Although there were a lot of mains <_<

Keep it up :thumbsup:

Thats a lot of emoctions in one post!! :teehee:

maulerpixil1-1.gif

I wasn't even there for CP, & I know CP did not get cleared during the fight in the furnace. I saw off Drunk's comp (Lol, owned) that he brought all of CP north, & waited for the fight to calm down before rushing in again. After it was nearly over, CP went to BHB, and when CP was almost at the stairs EOP rushed out, but by the time Runescape lag with people showed everyone, CP was inside of BHB, along with MM, FI etc

I wasn't even there for CP, & I know CP did not get cleared during the fight in the furnace. I saw off Drunk's comp (Lol, owned) that he brought all of CP north, & waited for the fight to calm down before rushing in again. After it was nearly over, CP went to BHB, and when CP was almost at the stairs EOP rushed out, but by the time Runescape lag with people showed everyone, CP was inside of BHB, along with MM, FI etc

You just said that CP left the fight, then went to bhb. How does that prove you not getting cleared lol, if you had to regroup away from the fight, you're cleared.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.