Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Another TLP P2P Sunday [1/16/11]

Mayor

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2011 is the year tlp gets #1 p2p?

Sounds like 2010 all over again, and we all know what happened then.. hopefully you'll be smarter and wiser this year round <3

weekends matter more then a fullout...and your being dominated recently

your getting nervous

r0f0f0f0f0f0

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

2011 is the year tlp gets #1 p2p?

Sounds like 2010 all over again, and we all know what happened then.. hopefully you'll be smarter and wiser this year round <3

I swere foe hasn't had a legit P2P win vs another clan yet in 2011.

we had 60 vs ur 87, and u managed to loose 17 people? how the hell does that happen O:

well done raping FOE etc though (:

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Great ^_^ , tho try keeping the momentum and don't end up like CP's 100+ trips

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

we had 60 vs ur 87, and u managed to loose 17 people? how the hell does that happen O:

Counting orb is kind of off sometimes if someone is chasing white dots or looting when we're getting the fall in.

I prefer to use opts that I have screenshots of, I'm sure there were 5-10 people who weren't in the area when we did the orb and that's why the opts are odd.

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

When will you declare on MM or FOE? I want to see you fight for #1 in a full out, make history :)

Well considering It's P2P there owning in it would have to be FOE lol.

i say we declare on fi

You could but would that make you better than #3? your clan has always been in the top 5 in p2p but never a full solid #1. I don't know why you haven't maybe its a lack of ambition but I think you should go for it especially since you're pulling the highest you ever have.

declaring on foe in clanwars a week before the wilderness comes out. does not make sense

mmflash123.gif

When will you declare on MM or FOE? I want to see you fight for #1 in a full out, make history :)

i say we declare on fi

You could but would that make you better than #3? your clan has always been in the top 5 in p2p but never a full solid #1. I don't know why you haven't maybe its a lack of ambition but I think you should go for it especially since you're pulling the highest you ever have.

F2p full out vs fi?

Have a p2p full out with mm and foe somebody who is better than you or f2p somebody who is better than you?

Fight somebody that will pull the same as you :).

In Fi's current state as weekly powerhouses, you cannot pull the same as us, especially in F2P in that is your main server and as it's our weakest server?

Mhm.

Nvm why am i replying to you lol.

good fight. After your post' hopefully there will be no flames between either other, TLP and every clan should strive not to hate each other. I stress that we (TLP & FI), stop provoking one other and keep to peaceful terms, showing mutual respect in a mature manner. Thanks

OT: Gj tlp

tiger u are a retard no joke i dont c how u pull a complete 180. u even reapplied, im assuming u hopped on the bandwagon of tlp members who hate fi for pretty much stupid reasons. also pretty hypocritical considering recent posts regarding fi

i say we declare on fi

F2p full out vs fi?

Have a p2p full out with mm and foe somebody who is better than you or f2p somebody who is better than you?

Fight somebody that will pull the same as you :).

In Fi's current state as weekly powerhouses, you cannot pull the same as us, especially in F2P in that is your main server and as it's our weakest server?

Mhm.

Nvm why am i replying to you lol.

good fight. After your post' hopefully there will be no flames between either other, TLP and every clan should strive not to hate each other. I stress that we (TLP & FI), stop provoking one other and keep to peaceful terms, showing mutual respect in a mature manner. Thanks

OT: Gj tlp

tiger u are a retard no joke i dont c how u pull a complete 180. u even reapplied, im assuming u hopped on the bandwagon of tlp members who hate fi for pretty much stupid reasons. also pretty hypocritical considering recent posts regarding fi

this topic isn't about me, its about TLP's successful trip, let's keep it that way.

OT: TLP are slumping

friendly fire lol XD

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png