Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Another TLP P2P Sunday [1/16/11]

Mayor

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder if you guys will have even bigger pulls with the chance of the wilderness coming out.

Then again, all clans will probably. GJ Today.

Yeah probably, lots of people coming back so everyone should be getting a nice boost.

Then again some people have already started to make their return (like Hiei). :P

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Wow you guys are acting like total deuches. Congradulations on clicking your mouses for 2 hours. You could at least show some respect. What a bunch of pricks.

you seem to be slightly mad. you ask for respect, yet you sit and call people pricks.. why would we give you any respect you in no way deserve?

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

good job tlp. nice to see those pulls. goes to show that your hard work and dedication really pulled off. used to respect tlp, but your attitude has definitely slipped. CHILL PILL PLAWKS

No one gives respect on these forums. Welcome to PW.

2hf89vmye8.gif

good job tlp. nice to see those pulls. goes to show that your hard work and dedication really pulled off. used to respect tlp, but your attitude has definitely slipped. CHILL PILL PLAWKS

No one gives respect on these forums. Welcome to PW.

wierd, you act like you actually know. hmmm another idiot

:\

No flame,

Another #1 weekend

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Wow you guys are acting like total deuches. Congradulations on clicking your mouses for 2 hours. You could at least show some respect. What a bunch of pricks.

Our topic has no flames. People post and we reply. I dont see any Tlp members leaving nasty comments about anyone.

I have no idea where that came from but yeah your pretty mad for some reason my friend.

Thanks for the bank bro!!!!

OT: Gj Tlp;)

Looked fun TLP and nice pull.

Thanks for the 76ks while crashing MMvFI :thumbsup:

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Famous last words?