Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Another TLP P2P Sunday [1/16/11]

Mayor

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When will you declare on MM or FOE? I want to see you fight for #1 in a full out, make history :)

Well considering It's P2P there owning in it would have to be FOE lol.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

When will you declare on MM or FOE? I want to see you fight for #1 in a full out, make history :)

i say we declare on fi

21aeosg.jpg
Proud Ex Total Corruption Council

i say we declare on fi

You could but would that make you better than #3? your clan has always been in the top 5 in p2p but never a full solid #1. I don't know why you haven't maybe its a lack of ambition but I think you should go for it especially since you're pulling the highest you ever have.

i say we declare on fi

I say Wendys suck

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

i say we declare on fi

You could but would that make you better than #3? your clan has always been in the top 5 in p2p but never a full solid #1. I don't know why you haven't maybe its a lack of ambition but I think you should go for it especially since you're pulling the highest you ever have.

We've declared on FI very recently, it was declined with no hesitation.

Maybe with the old wild coming back we can fullout someone in pvp without fear of crashing. :D

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

i say we declare on fi

F2p full out vs fi?

i say we declare on fi

F2p full out vs fi?

Have a p2p full out with mm and foe somebody who is better than you or f2p somebody who is better than you?

Fight somebody that will pull the same as you :).

i say we declare on fi

F2p full out vs fi?

Have a p2p full out with mm and foe somebody who is better than you or f2p somebody who is better than you?

In Fi's current state as weekly powerhouses, you cannot pull the same as us, especially in F2P in that is your main server and as it's our weakest server?

Mhm.

good job tlp. nice to see those pulls. goes to show that your hard work and dedication really pulled off. used to respect tlp, but your attitude has definitely slipped. CHILL PILL PLAWKS

No one gives respect on these forums. Welcome to PW.

wierd, you act like you actually know. hmmm another idiot

Thank you for the example of exactly what I was talking about :thumbsup:

2hf89vmye8.gif

i say we declare on fi

F2p full out vs fi?

In Fi's current state as weekly powerhouses, you cannot pull the same as us, especially in F2P in that is your main server and as it's our weakest server?

Mhm.

Nvm why am i replying to you lol.

i say we declare on fi

F2p full out vs fi?

Mhm.

Nvm why am i replying to you lol.

good fight. After your post' hopefully there will be no flames between either other, TLP and every clan should strive not to hate each other. I stress that we (TLP & FI), stop provoking one other and keep to peaceful terms, showing mutual respect in a mature manner. Thanks

OT: Gj tlp