Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's lil sunday

Elcangry

156e03s.png

With out forums and teamspeak being down since yesterday, we weren't expecting anything big today. Still, about 40 EoP members showed up looking for some p2p ownage, and we delivered. Today we hit CP to the point where the ones that didn't tele out of fights ended up returning with no gear, as well as good fights with Z & Hy. Thanks a lot to Karl/Jay who let us use Pure Warfare's teamspeak for this trip <3

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Corrupt Pures

Eruption of Pures Starting: 38

Corrupt Pures Starting: ~30?

We heard CP were going to fight someone down near fog, so we ran in behind CP to make some bank. Unfortnuately, at least half of them tele'd on sight, including the majority of their ranks, so we weren't yet satisfied.

Eruption of Pures Ending: 38

Corrupt Pures Ending: 0

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Corrupt Pures vs Zenith

Eruption of Pures Starting: ~35

Zenith Starting: ~40?

We got word Z and CP were going to fight on green hill, and our scout found CP in bh crater. We ran around to the southwest steps and dd'd east on the ledge, ready to gwas CP when they walked out of the crater. As soon as they got to the top of the steps we rushed and barraged their fallin making mad bank. Zenith eventually heard about it and rushed us up the steps, where they also got clumped. With Z & CP returning and teaming on us, we called our returners to south of the steps near green hill, then rushed up, killing everyone but some crapty main team called Rt. Z called off returns, and with only mains and 2-3 CP spec'ing then tab'ing left, we went to bank our loot at bhb.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~25+

Corrupt Pures Ending: ~5

Zenith Ending: 0

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Hysteria

Hysteria Starting: ~30?

We set up to gwas CP again, but Hy saw us and barraged our dd from down the ledge. We quickly ran down the stairs and hit them, pushing them into bandit camp and clearing them. Thanks for the fight.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~30

Hysteria Ending: 0

f0vtzc.png

After this fight, we heard CP and Z were still fighting on green hill, so we ran down to hit it. Unfortnuately when we got there it was only 3-4 CP ragging while mains picked them off, so we killed the last few then left.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Zenith

Zenith Starting: ~25?

We heard Zenith were around mossies so we went up and hopped north, hoping to hit them unawares. They walked right past us in single though, then stood up the stairs hoping to gwas us. We charged unafraid, and those who advoided the clumps ran up and specced out their barragers. After we'd pushed up the stairs, most of them ran and logged.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~28

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs

Corrupt Pures + Zenith + Hysteria

Zenith Starting: ~20?

Hysteria Starting: ~35?

(Combined ~85 people)

This fight went for nearly an hour, and started off with Z's return group at bhb getting hit by Hy i think. We ran down from our fight without banking and hit Hy at the bh telespot. Soon after this, CP showed up and it turned into a 4 way cluster, which actually ended up being mainly a 3v1 fight against us. We took the banker, and held it, until about 10 minutes in Zenith ended their trip. We still had CP and Hy teaming on us from the bh spot, however CP were either returning in f2p gear or tele'ing whenever they got piled. Rt or HF or something ran up the stairs and hit us, so we called a regroup to CA entrance. It looked like CP and Hy had finally started fighting each other, but CP had been cleared. We fought Hy for a while until mains caused us to rg at clan wars. We fought Hy + CP at hills, but after nearly an hour of fighting, seeing numerous CP members returning without gear OR food and just punching us, we decided to call it a day. Hysteria were still out with gear, so respect to them.

Eruption of Pures Ending: ~25 in clan wars

Corrupt Pures Ending: 2-3 + another 10 or so without gear

Hysteria Ending: ~25+?

f0vtzc.png

Thanks to the clans we fought today, was one of the most fun p2p trips we've had recently despite our below average pull. Chins up CP.

f0vtzc.png

EoPictures:

In no order:

Heroes who saved 76k today (Ft. Drunk x3)

110116224302.png

110116182903.png

110116151959.png

2s14vba.png

110116183112.png

Z & CP teaming:

101216155454.png

Hy & CP teaming: (nice gear [CP]Leech)

lollb.png

Other:

110116231848.png

110116230934.png

110117055659.png

110117052223k.png

110117061941.png

r1ndowned.png

#Clan-EoP

www.EoP-RS.com

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think anyone believes that CP cleared us matched opts in p2p, lol.

Was a fun trip, especially the CP gwas at southwest steps

~10k, 3d.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

gj eop...

however, i have seen pics of your members teleporting, so for you to complain about cp being nh and doing it is quite lol.

your leader also teleported this week in pvp...

Only pic i've seen is a pic of Nish tele'ing from a 0 iteming zenith member who was punching him to death in clan wars. Don't really care if people tele from people who don't even bring gear lol.

Also, thanks to TLP for taking care of Fi when they tried to hit our fight at southwest steps.

what makes you think that if someone who openly teles during a fight gives 2 ***** about them being caught?

great job on making a pointless topic just for the sake of having a topic up today so it looks like your trip wasn't a utter failure.

p.s. link me to the rules where it says tellying on runescape is no honor and if you do it, you deserve to be ridiculed for it.

inb4failtrolls (aka all of eop when they realize they cannot continue an arguement)

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

l0l0l0l0l0l00l0l0l0l00l0l0l0l0l00l0l0l0l0l0l0l00l0l0l00l0l0l0l00l0ll0l0l0l0l0l00

l0l0l0l00l0l0l0l0l00l0l0l0l0l0l0l00l0l0l00l0l0l0l00l0l

pictures also prove noting you say on your topics bout clearing us etc.

r9il54.png

2lwpsoy.jpg

what makes you think that if someone who openly teles during a fight gives 2 ***** about them being caught?

great job on making a pointless topic just for the sake of having a topic up today so it looks like your trip wasn't a utter failure.

p.s. link me to the rules where it says tellying on runescape is no honor and if you do it, you deserve to be ridiculed for it.

inb4failtrolls (aka all of eop when they realize they cannot continue an arguement)

Topic was to show us clearing you 2-3 times, pics of you and drunk tele'ing were to show what a ****** clan CP has become that their leader tele's on their own sunday trips.

The fail trolls are actually your leader for making a topic full of complete ********, and CP members for coming on here making idiotic responses. :thumbsup:

Topic was to show us clearing you 2-3 times, pics of you and drunk tele'ing were to show what a ****** clan CP has become that their leader tele's on their own sunday trips.

The fail trolls are actually your leader for making a topic full of complete ********, and CP members for coming on here making idiotic responses. :thumbsup:

you clearly did not read the topic carefully, and i'll put this in bold for you just incase it didn't penetrate through your thick skull the first time...

and by your fail troll comments, i am now convinced you either do not know what trolling is, or you cannot sense it.

our topic isn't full of **** because we provided evidence, your topic just provides bitching, bitching and more bitching.

p.s. if you make a whole topic just to show that cp ranks/members tele open handedly and try to make cp look like a bad clan, it just proves to everyone how much cp means to you and how sensitive you are on the subject, so i wouldn't be too happy about that.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Your butt buddies PX came to the rescue. Nuff said :confused:

you clearly did not read the topic carefully, and i'll put this in bold for you just incase it didn't penetrate through your thick skull the first time...

and by your fail troll comments, i am now convinced you either do not know what trolling is, or you cannot sense it.

our topic isn't full of **** because we provided evidence, your topic just provides bitching, bitching and more bitching.

p.s. if you make a whole topic just to show that cp ranks/members tele open handedly and try to make cp look like a bad clan, it just proves to everyone how much cp means to you and how sensitive you are on the subject, so i wouldn't be too happy about that.

You obviously can't read. I said the focal point of the topic was our fights where we cleared you multiple times, the pictures of you teleporting were squeezed in at the bottom of the topic.

I'm not trolling, i'm trying to reason with someone who is either trolling or a *******.