Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Fatality] 2nd Week Of House Powering

Ssj4

a7e6ba77852d43b8dab3faa59d0b9775940.png

a7e6ba77852d18f19feda4f2840f953c921.gif

a7e6ba77852d43b8dab6fea59d0b9775940.gif

4191fb9107559e10d3ac4ba9cba1664261a.png

a7e6ba77852d18f19feda4f2840f953c921.gif

splatterpngna0.png

newfatalitybar.png

FATALITY VS CLUSTER

This fight began with (What we believe) Was CP vs FOE. Unfortunately it was crashed by EOP. Upon this we decided to go after EOP Mainly in this cluster. This fight slowly began to expand to opposite corners so an exact ending was hard to predict.

Fatality Starting:60+

Eruption Pures:60-65

Final Ownage:60-70

Corrupt Pures:60-65

Fatality Ending:40+

Eruption Pures:0

Final Ownage:??

Corrupt Pures:??

screenshot144q.jpg

screenshot145a.jpg

screenshot149i.jpg

screenshot153v.jpg

newfatalitybar.png

FATALITY VS ZENITH

This fight began with Zenith defending the Sperm Hill. We quickly rushed from the south, the fight was balanced for quite some time until Fatality began upholding the upper hand and pushing onto the north side. Quickly killing off the remaining Zenith, unfortunately the fight was crashed before it could be completely finished.

Fatality Starting:50+

Zenith: 50+

Fatality Ending:35-40+

Zenith:10-15+

screenshot169p.jpg

screenshot171.jpg

screenshot172j.jpg

screenshot173l.jpg

newfatalitybar.png

FATALITY VS ZENITH

This fight began with Fatality scouting Zenith who were running toward BHB. We quickly intercepted them. The majority of Zenith decided to go into BH instead of fighting, those who were left outside were killed.

Fatality Starting:50

Zenith: 45?

Fatality Ending:50

Zenith:?? In BHB

screenshot174.jpg

screenshot175g.jpg

screenshot176.jpg

newfatalitybar.png

FATALITY VS FINAL OWNAGE

This fight began with both sides rushing each other at 18 Portals. FOE Gained A starting upperhand with the Number advantage, but the fight eventually pushed Below Stairs. The fighting continued for quite some time while Fatality was gaining numbers, eventually FOE decided to leave the fight (Telling us that MM Was going to crash?). Review the pictures for more details.

Fatality Starting:55

Final Ownage: 50-65+

Fatality Ending:45+

Final Ownage:?? In BHB

screenshot184a.jpg

screenshot185b.jpg

screenshot187j.jpg

screenshot189v.jpg

screenshot191t.jpg

screenshot193s.jpg

screenshot194a.jpg

newfatalitybar.png

FATALITY VS MAYHEM MAKERS

This was one of the most entertaining fights to date. The fight began at Ruins where MM & FI Both held their sides. Eventually Fatality picked up momentum with the field advantage, but unfortunately the fight was Crashed (TLP Were quickly cleared by the AC).

Fatality Starting:40+

Mayhem Makers:40+

Fatality Ending:30+

Mayhem Makers:??

screenshot203y.jpg

screenshot207oh.jpg

screenshot212.jpg

newfatalitybar.png

:Random Pictures:

Killing TLP

110116131859.png

110116162101.png

screenshot197n.jpg

screenshot196e.jpg

2zp4jrb.png

110116173000.png

Others

screenshot20110116at322.png

110116132108.png

110116211849.png

110116220306.png

Any information that needs to be corrected must be messaged to 'Ssj4' On IRC. I will not address anything posted within this topic considering it only leads to drama. I will be available Today and Tomorrow for any corrections.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1st and that fight @ 18 ports, u guys ran to bh so 80% of our group ran to clw. Then u decide to run back out and fight our 20% remaining members. We called the rest of our clan on ts from clw to hurry back. As they arrived we heard mm was going to crash from ca? So we called it off to bhb.

Anyways nice job owning tlp ! :D

Haterz gonna hate

We peaked at about 40 today so our opts are way off lol.

Gj on the trip, shame we didn't pull enough to have any fights with you, but hopefully we can next week :)

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

1st and that fight @ 18 ports, u guys ran to bh so 80% of our group ran to clw. Then u decide to run back out and fight our 20% remaining members. We called the rest of our clan on ts from clw to hurry back. As they arrived we heard mm was going to crash from ca? So we called it off to bhb.

Fatality does not regroup we keep returning till we have nothing in our banks. Most clans know that which why you never want to fight us in a return war it will go on for 6 hours (EOP still was fun from 6 months ago).

LOL! Who still plays this game

Fatality does not regroup we keep returning till we have nothing in our banks.

haha well we didn't know that since all of you were up bh for quite a while...

Haterz gonna hate

Fatality does not regroup we keep returning till we have nothing in our banks.

haha well we didn't know that since all of you were up bh for quite a while...

There is a diff between Fighting almost same amount of ops and being out #'ed by 30. We will give FOE/MM fights out oped, but wont waste our supplies on disrespectful people.

we kinda cleared you from anywhere near 18 ports and stuff and then kyle called for most to set on the lilguy clan crashing us east. But we had a few who pursued some of your members running to bh me being one of them.

And i tell you this, your returning was so damn ******* fast in numbers, you had like 40+ come running out of bh in no time, was very impressive. That is when i called all foe to leave the noob east and get back here but then mm came and tried and failed so we went up bh.

we actually started with 70ish so yea, was great on both sides part tbh. I was shocked to say the least.

#TEAM-WALLI

we kinda cleared you from anywhere near 18 ports and stuff and then kyle called for most to set on the lilguy clan crashing us east. But we had a few who pursued some of your members running to bh me being one of them.

And i tell you this, your returning was so damn ******* fast in numbers, you had like 40+ come running out of bh in no time, was very impressive. That is when i called all foe to leave the noob east and get back here but then mm came and tried and failed so we went up bh.

we actually started with 70ish so yea, was great on both sides part tbh. I was shocked to say the least.

We kept up as best as we could with so little ops and you did run in to Bounty Hunter while 40+ of us were west of BH, but was still a lot of fun hope for more fights when wild comes out.

It was a very fun fight for sure :D

15zs5ro.jpg

We caught mm's spy and blinded them for this weekend so it shows how unorganised and stupid they are now lol.

No suprised you did them over with the show you put on against us lol.

I had some kid lvl 76 cb with handcannon and my god did he love me. Give him a medal for persistance.

#TEAM-WALLI