Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

king of the castle king of the castle back on our throne lalalalalalallal

walli

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wasnt there and we never even had over 70 apperently lmfao, but whatever makes you sleep.

And the HF pic is them spamming off though, einstein.

O and unlike you, we atleast try to to put up a fight if we're outopted, and dont run for 2 hours.

back on the throne of #2 p2p and #4 f2p.

wats the view like.

Just curious, on what do u decide #1 P2P? on 3 weeks of ownage? Like 2010 u weren't even near us, mostly because of pulls, but well I don't think 3 weeks of great pulls and ownage are the same as consistency for over a year, and u dont have a fullout win on which many people base #1 on. Maybe just me.

Nonetheless ty for fights :thumbsup:

9ftifd.png

good job on posting a ******** topic to try to make it look like you didn't do total **** on your trip and you didn't get smacked in your own field.

just accept defeat for once.

Accept epidemic died, rofl.

:down:

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

GJ on the trip foe and nice pull :D

Now I'd like to see a real fight from TLP vs FOE in P2P soon. Not one where you guys wait close to some kind of gap where you can mass barrage lolz :)

I was like :o :o :o when I saw the rush of TLP hehe

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

Thanks for the fight Fi.

I was really surprised when you rushed us out-opted like that.

Respect.

@Tlp thanks for the fight even though they were all crashed.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

Just curious, on what do u decide #1 P2P? on 3 weeks of ownage? Like 2010 u weren't even near us, mostly because of pulls, but well I don't think 3 weeks of great pulls and ownage are the same as consistency for over a year, and u dont have a fullout win on which many people base #1 on. Maybe just me.

Nonetheless ty for fights

The weekend prior to my comment.

Also im not tlp, nor have been for the last 1 year+, but from what i hear it was a good fight.

GJ on the trip foe and nice pull :D

Now I'd like to see a real fight from TLP vs FOE in P2P soon. Not one where you guys wait close to some kind of gap where you can mass barrage lolz :)

I was like :o :o :o when I saw the rush of TLP hehe

This week we went to get prayer coz we cba wasting p pots coz we got scrub members like that and you charge like retards into that gap we did not invite it.

Last week we was getting charged by eop and gwassing them off ledge best we can and again u charged in uninvited like retards into a little gap.

it is nothing to do with us how you choose to conduct your trips so dont put that on us. There is a whole wild out there for you to explore so what you do is no concern of mine mate :/

#TEAM-WALLI

good job on posting a ******** topic to try to make it look like you didn't do total **** on your trip and you didn't get smacked in your own field.

just accept defeat for once.

Accept epidemic died, rofl.

way to bring irrelevant **** into the topic, guess thats what happens when your puny brain limits you from posting an actual post in which you can defend yourself, much like the other **** idiots who only troll on these forums because it doesn't require any brain power.

if you have this kid leading foe nowadays, the **** that happened on your p2p trip is now self explanatory, rofl.

inb4youmad

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png