Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

are 30+ def pures? or mains

kunsang

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You joined We Are Royalty? Suicide?

Yes, I did.

The term pure used to define one who was "pure" of defence.

Therefore if you have defence, you are not a pure.

You may be a PKer, but by definition, you are not a pure.

Agreed.

30+ Defence?

A **** main.

Yes sir. no matter if you have turmoil or handcannon, if you have 30 defence, you are NOT "pure"

if he doesnt have turmoil or handcannon then main.

He is a main anyway. Having Turm OR Handcannon does not change his defence level.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

The game evolves an so do the players in it, it becomes more worth it to give up defense for it.

get with the times or be left in the dust

give up def for rune then. if its that appealing don't try to hide in a group of 1-20 def pures when you're a 30 def turmoiler. 10 more levels for rune are there waiting for you. But wait! its alot harder so you'd rather parade around as a pure killing other 1 def pures while wearing addy. start over.... alot have

give up def for rune then. if its that appealing don't try to hide in a group of 1 def pures when you're a 20 def mithriler. 20 more levels for rune are there waiting for you. But wait! its alot harder so you'd rather parade around as a pure killing other 1 def pures while wearing mithril. start over.... alot have

spot the difference

its funny you say that. i dont support 20 def pures either LOL. i really wouldnt mind if they gave it up and started over. who brought the standard of 20 def to the pure world? 30 now?

worry about 20 then not 30 seeing as your clan doesnt accept 30. i dunno who brought the standard in but i dont see where their logic was really, 10 def is understandable yes but 20? lol. i dont agree with either but if we accept 20 i dont see why we wouldnt accept 30 as 30 has a lot more OFFENSIVE advantages whereas 20 is more or less for the DEFENSIVE advantages (lets be honest nobody gets 20 defence for mithril defender) but yeah

@ celtic, 19 mistakes is virtually unheard of, people get 20 def for mith, not because they made 19 mistakes

your clan lolol

I don't care though, you do :rolleyes:

Violent Demise - Low Requirement Pure Clan
Forums | Memberlist | #VD

vi.png

The game evolves an so do the players in it, it becomes more worth it to give up defense for it.

get with the times or be left in the dust

give up def for rune then. if its that appealing don't try to hide in a group of 1-20 def pures when you're a 30 def turmoiler. 10 more levels for rune are there waiting for you. But wait! its alot harder so you'd rather parade around as a pure killing other 1 def pures while wearing addy. start over.... alot have

give up def for rune then. if its that appealing don't try to hide in a group of 1 def pures when you're a 20 def mithriler. 20 more levels for rune are there waiting for you. But wait! its alot harder so you'd rather parade around as a pure killing other 1 def pures while wearing mithril. start over.... alot have

spot the difference

its funny you say that. i dont support 20 def pures either LOL. i really wouldnt mind if they gave it up and started over. who brought the standard of 20 def to the pure world? 30 now?

worry about 20 then not 30 seeing as your clan doesnt accept 30. i dunno who brought the standard in but i dont see where their logic was really, 10 def is understandable yes but 20? lol. i dont agree with either but if we accept 20 i dont see why we wouldnt accept 30 as 30 has a lot more OFFENSIVE advantages whereas 20 is more or less for the DEFENSIVE advantages (lets be honest nobody gets 20 defence for mithril defender) but yeah

@ celtic, 19 mistakes is virtually unheard of, people get 20 def for mith, not because they made 19 mistakes

your clan lolol

I don't care though, you do :rolleyes:

you seem to when hf raped you this weekend :ninja:

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

bad pures.

The whole concept of a pure is to make pking at your combat level easier and more effective.

If a 30+def pure wanted to be good at pking, he would get 45 defence.

On the contrary, if he wants to be able to tank longer in clan wars, then he wants to stay 30+def, so he can play with pures L.

I once had a 31 def pure. Gave it to Daniel.

Might have seen it, "Im_Dramatlc"