Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe chilling in the real man's server with the real loot. =]

walli

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol dont even wana sY anything

the real question is which bit makes you look more stupid, the fact you can't spell say or the say you claim you wont say anything by actually saying something...

hmmmmmmm?

#TEAM-WALLI

the real question is which bit makes you look more stupid, the fact you can't spell say or the say you claim you wont say anything by actually saying something...

hmmmmmmm?

You spelled requirements wrong and you have problems with people spelling say wrong? Facepalm so much for F2P Fridays

hmmmmmmm?

You spelled requirements wrong and you have problems with people spelling say wrong? Facepalm so much for F2P Fridays

You imply i made the sig.

#TEAM-WALLI

The washing machines at my apartment are **** and dont wash very well, meaning i have to wash stuff thru 2 times costing 2 times as much.

My laptop over heats now and then which can be a problem.

I shagged a fat bird a week or two ago and now she sex pests me every time i see her.

I got a paper cut 3 weeks ago and there is still a mark on my finger....

i got problems sure, dont we all?

#TEAM-WALLI