Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's F2P Saturday [1/22/11]

Mayor

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

The last fight of the day was the best, and easily has the longest story. It began with TLP scouts finding 2 groups of MM. These groups had around 30-35 each and were spread out very far. One group was being sniped by CP near fog and I believe the other was heading over. After a while, the first group headed to hill giants. The other group, being lead by I Mahatma I, was still east of fog, trying to regroup and still being sniped by some people. After a while this group falled in on Mahatma and headed up to hill giants to meet up with the other MM who were up there. They all rested there and TLP was at clan wars waiting to head over.

Now on to the fight.

Within a minute of them remassing at hills, TLP falled in and began to walk over. With MM still there resting and attempting to get a fall in, TLP rushed from the north. MM was taken by surprise and rushed into the hut in an attempt to defend. TLP was doing amazing, only dropping around 4 people 2 minutes into the fight. Our spamming was phenomenal and it was no wonder that MM was cleared without much trouble. After clearing every MM at hill giants, TLP all headed into the hut to rest and get ending opts. Soon after, we spotted MM to the south with around 10-15, thinking about re-rushing but not moving an inch. TLP stood up and a call was made to rush the MM who were attempting to return. As we rushed, those MM took off the other way towards fog. After following them with the plan to push them into fog, CP rushed up from towards fog and TLP decided to just log out on the spot.

tlparchnm4.png

considering you hit around 30 people (5+scouts on us at any given time for avoidance measures). While the rest of the clan was banking up in FOG, not to mention catching the 30 people off guard, i'm surprised you even posted that. Our whole trip is spent trying to find fair fights against clans, but the only fights we get, we either have to go on a world-hopping clan chase, or we get hit by a lesser clan 2 hours into our trip with half of our unit in the bank.

110122172458.png

Good trip otherwise TLP, FOE has become the old TLP, meaning theyre getting chased by low level clans in f2p.

Okay its my turn to own mm

ahem i present to you two pictures,

My scout proving u have no 2nd group and u were all their when we rushed

gfmm.png

And when i got their on my pure u guys had more white dots over us,

tlppktripjanf2p172554.png

Now if ur mad over this, watch Videos made by "Ever"

Mm has no 2nd group @ all coming to help, meaning in english, you guys were all together, any pinkies wana talk to me now?

Edit: even if u had a 2nd group @ fog, thats some terrible leadership not being able to run about 10 levels in wildy, to come help ur own clan.

Well cya next time eminem

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

The last fight of the day was the best, and easily has the longest story. It began with TLP scouts finding 2 groups of MM. These groups had around 30-35 each and were spread out very far. One group was being sniped by CP near fog and I believe the other was heading over. After a while, the first group headed to hill giants. The other group, being lead by I Mahatma I, was still east of fog, trying to regroup and still being sniped by some people. After a while this group falled in on Mahatma and headed up to hill giants to meet up with the other MM who were up there. They all rested there and TLP was at clan wars waiting to head over.

Now on to the fight.

Within a minute of them remassing at hills, TLP falled in and began to walk over. With MM still there resting and attempting to get a fall in, TLP rushed from the north. MM was taken by surprise and rushed into the hut in an attempt to defend. TLP was doing amazing, only dropping around 4 people 2 minutes into the fight. Our spamming was phenomenal and it was no wonder that MM was cleared without much trouble. After clearing every MM at hill giants, TLP all headed into the hut to rest and get ending opts. Soon after, we spotted MM to the south with around 10-15, thinking about re-rushing but not moving an inch. TLP stood up and a call was made to rush the MM who were attempting to return. As we rushed, those MM took off the other way towards fog. After following them with the plan to push them into fog, CP rushed up from towards fog and TLP decided to just log out on the spot.

tlparchnm4.png

considering you hit around 30 people (5+scouts on us at any given time for avoidance measures). While the rest of the clan was banking up in FOG, not to mention catching the 30 people off guard, i'm surprised you even posted that. Our whole trip is spent trying to find fair fights against clans, but the only fights we get, we either have to go on a world-hopping clan chase, or we get hit by a lesser clan 2 hours into our trip with half of our unit in the bank.

110122172458.png

Good trip otherwise TLP, FOE has become the old TLP, meaning theyre getting chased by low level clans in f2p.

Okay its my turn to own mm

ahem i present to you two pictures,

My scout proving u have no 2nd group and u were all their when we rushed

gfmm.png

And when i got their on my pure u guys had more white dots over us,

tlppktripjanf2p172554.png

Now if ur mad over this, watch Videos made by "Ever"

Mm has no 2nd group @ all coming to help, meaning in english, you guys were all together, any pinkies wana talk to me now?

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU MORONS, WE DIDN'T HAVE GROUPS

WE HAD 35 PEOPLE WHO WERE STUCK AROUND FOG WHO COULDN'T COME TO THE FIGHT.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

every mm that comes in this topic has given a dif number, fact is you lost.. get over it bro

last i seen mm wasnt so accurate with numbers either :thumbsup:

20t2yq1.jpg

2qipvlv.gif

every mm that comes in this topic has given a dif number, fact is you lost.. get over it bro

last i seen mm wasnt so accurate with numbers either :thumbsup:

Very impressive man!

Shame you wouldnt accept a planned pkri, which would be matchedish.

Its obvious you guys can't listen, Well topic closed till future notice

If you wanna know why its closed feel free to Pm me via IRC or on here

~Silent

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

I don't want to see anymore issues from this topic. Saturday is over and done with, get on with your Sunday topic.

If I come back to this topic when I come back from the gym I'm going suspend whoever started the argument, whoever was involved in it and whoever thinks they "finished" it. Now go do something with yourself.

bump cuz i care

i wish we fought eop, seriously woulda been a great one. :)

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

lol, i didnt die today actually =] fast fat man u see.

If you pk to kill idiots then why do you not follow us to kill us, or follow mm last week to kill rest of them instead you stop people following to kill when clearing up so you can claim a win of a location/area... goes against the logic.

to start.. birdy ily kid so pipe down before i reop P and hunt you. Tbh, when you dropped to 1 def we ganked you a fair few times ;0. however that isnt the point if u can do it in 1 def then why dont u lol... Just looks silly all the addy. Ofcourse it is bias im in a pure clan which doesnt accept addy which would mean it isnt pure for me. I respect you, your clan and stuff but it doesnt mean i have to agree with you wearing addy lol... cant hate on me for that.

The leaving the location to go fight somewhere else goes against what every clan has been trying to change since summer '10. Every clan was getting fed up with one clan returning to a location, i.e clan wars, and claiming the win there when the fight was at dwarves. TLP has done it before when we pulled low and couldn't compete. What does make sense is winning the fight and not chasing your RETURN group.

I've said this countless times before .... Walli has to create an atmosphere where he can draw pathetic "moral" victories for his clan b/c it's full of fan boys and youTube hero's.

It's sad to see tbh , and +1 to your point in regards to the multiple return spots ... it's rubbish.

@ our fight, you guys beat us but we didn't have all our opts (our fault). I don't see why TLP is refusing to admit it and I don't know why MM's getting so angry over the fact you got our opts wrong.

too bad you couldnt give mm a second fight?

the first one wasnt too convincing tbh

lol when you first rushed there was still ~30 down at FoG finishing CP.

GG and ya, again!

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org