Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control Saturday BEASTING | 22.01.2011

P0ke N Die

Duval this is exactly why you got bricked a while back, your a complete moron on this kinds of threads. Congratz CT, you did win 70 vs 49, took you 5-10 minutes to clear us out, while we dropped you to 46 damn you guys are good. Keep ddosing, and prepping for your trips, your giving us fuel guys. Just remember you haven't had consistency yet, so i'd save the trash talking for later :)

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duval this is exactly why you got bricked a while back, your a complete moron on this kinds of threads. Congratz CT, you did win 70 vs 49, took you 5-10 minutes to clear us out, while we dropped you to 46 damn you guys are good. Keep ddosing, and prepping for your trips, your giving us fuel guys. Just remember you haven't had consistency yet, so i'd save the trash talking for later :)

Expected from you lolol. So butthurt, we beat you, get over it

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Expected from you. Did I not state above that you guys did win. Wanna ddos our vent, here you go. P0kes good ol friend.

talkshit.jpg

Now, really guys. Accusing us of phishing, that was stopped. Looks like you guys keep continuing to ddos.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Expected from you. Did I not state above that you guys did win. Wanna ddos our vent, here you go. P0kes good ol friend.

talkshit.jpg

Now, really guys. Accusing us of phishing, that was stopped. Looks like you guys keep continuing to ddos.

naive kid you'd believe anything, ofcourse he would make up lies about us becuz he mad he got kicked lul. He was kicked a week ago and you guys still get ur vent owned, coolstorybro

talkshit.jpg

naive kid you'd believe anything, ofcourse he would make up lies about us becuz he mad he got kicked lul. He was kicked a week ago and you guys still get ur vent owned, coolstorybro

Typical Two year old response, he wouldn't make that up. Your oblivious to the fact that p0ke did tell him to, and he was involved in the operations, him and `Killiuminiti were doing.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

talkshit.jpg

Typical Two year old response, he wouldn't make that up. Your oblivious to the fact that p0ke did tell him to, and he was involved in the operations, him and `Killiuminiti were doing.

you still didn't cover the fact that your vent got owned even when Killuminati was kicked. #rage

(16:19:20) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> since he decided to join another clan

(16:19:27) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> You know Princeton, the guy Josh was going to accept

(16:19:36) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> his plan was to join and infect your members with his rat

(16:19:45) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> and then get all of your members defence

(16:19:51) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> I was trying to explain to Josh

(16:19:57) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> but he's too stubborn

(16:20:04) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> and applicant hungry

(16:20:12) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> so I told him I'll tell him when it's over

(16:21:20) <[Z]-Bot-> whos Princeton

(16:21:48) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> Killuminat

(16:22:09) <[Z]-Bot-> oh

(16:22:19) <[Z]-Bot-> i wasnt going to accept him nor was Josh or Lawson

(16:22:28) <[Z]-Bot-> we talked about him and Josh ip banned him from the site and vent

(16:22:31) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> Josh was, lol

(16:22:34) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> I spoke with him

(16:22:50) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> And asked him if he is going to accept the person who got three of our members defence

(16:22:54) <[Z]-Bot-> Thats not what i heard

(16:24:41) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> (18:19:16) <`Killuminati> (13:18:11) <`Killuminati> there is still a kalvin in zenith vent

(16:24:41) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> (18:19:16) <`Killuminati> (13:18:14) <`Killuminati> idk if its him

(16:24:41) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> (18:19:16) <`Killuminati> (13:18:31) <`Killuminati> p0ke want to se zenith members with me

(16:24:41) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> (18:19:16) <`Killuminati> (13:18:34) <`Killuminati> it will be fun

(16:24:41) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> (18:20:08) <`Killuminati> p0keeee?

(16:24:41) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> (18:20:25) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2_> ?

(16:24:45) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> (18:20:47) <`Killuminati> want to be my new partner

(16:24:45) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> (18:20:54) <`Killuminati> can make a botnet off of zenith

(16:24:45) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> (18:21:00) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> No thanks

(16:24:45) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> (18:21:04) <`Killuminati> i have 600 bots right now

(16:24:45) <[CT]P0ke_N_Die2> (18:21:05) <`Killuminati> aw

Too bad it was all a troll.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Well we didn't ddos your normal vent lol. I know exactly who is hitting your vent, it's the same group of people who keep hitting your website. It's that team from Paladino server (or however you say it) that Blue Stanger tried to phish.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

cpt jack needs to control himself before making such posts <3

I c wut u did thar.

My apologies for the flames, Control. Quite frankly, I've had my fix of clan rivalries that turned into huge flame fests and I don't want to fire up another one. Hope to see you guys next weekend ;)

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png