Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

p2p game changing?

Torag

Imo a number of new clans will emerge that will contend for #1 in P2P. Hysteria and Havoc are looking pretty good atm.

yeah i was thinking of hysteria they're looking really good atm they just need more members. Hysteria has a good leadership core

Are you trolling? We because we closed yesterday BECAUSE of our leadership core lol. Ironic.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

Imo a number of new clans will emerge that will contend for #1 in P2P. Hysteria and Havoc are looking pretty good atm.

yeah i was thinking of hysteria they're looking really good atm they just need more members. Hysteria has a good leadership core

Are you trolling? We because we closed yesterday BECAUSE of our leadership core lol. Ironic.

are you serious lol? i had no clue Hy closed.

sorry i didn't know :confused:

20694466.gif

Proud Ex Member of The Exulted

Proud Ex Senior member of The Hatred

CrownDuke-2.gifProud Council of Corrupt Pures