Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Higher Force vs TLP+FOE ft. Day Out

Rodney--King

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol kids saying we merge/massrecruit/open. We have been pulling 90+ for 4 weeks. Our reqs are probably the highest of any pure clan. Not our fault people choose to join us.

Once again gj hf.

They arn't

=]

They are

=]

nope, they arn't =]

Misread. Thought mr ever sed avgs.

in which tlps are da best.......u

wrong again =]

I GOT HIGHER RANGE! SO IL SNIPE YOU SON

#TEAM-WALLI

where was MM. Sorry I had to...

OT Looked fun.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Always have always will (even in pure community days).

Let them troll - at the end of the day we made bank, got some action and had a laugh reading their flame.

Plus I'm pretty sure TLP must be mass recruiting/opening their cc to pull 108 non-prepped, am I right?

Rodney king^

Naw because are members are legit and 108/140 can attend the events its not hard.

Also drunky, 2 clans closed into us , we accept 30 defence, we prayed 1v1, Do something about it! or just stay made.

and then you QQ about HF beating you and log from them after clear them while they had no food.

you really do your clan justice by making a fool of yourself on forums right?

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

Lol kids saying we merge/massrecruit/open. We have been pulling 90+ for 4 weeks. Our reqs are probably the highest of any pure clan. Not our fault people choose to join us.

Once again gj hf.

They arn't

=]

They are

=]

nope, they arn't =]

Misread. Thought mr ever sed avgs.

in which tlps are da best.......u

wrong again =]

I GOT HIGHER RANGE! SO IL SNIPE YOU SON

we got da str son

s4Oum.png

Mm are the only ones defending hf.. Hf I'm sure don't even care what's said here but mm so mad that they dont have their own topic to rant on that they are doing it here.. Lol good job hf.. Now that I've thought about it.. I'm sure we will see you again in new wild.. Bank loot =D

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Mm are the only ones defending hf.. Hf I'm sure don't even care what's said here but mm so mad that they dont have their own topic to rant on that they are doing it here.. Lol good job hf.. Now that I've thought about it.. I'm sure we will see you again in new wild.. Bank loot =D

mm are good people, they just want to truth to be said and accepted. but people on this forum are so hardheaded and simple minded that it provides good lols when they breakdown

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

1jq6iez.gif

mains called by foe appearing in the portal a couple seconds before run-in, lol.

HF just happened to log in as we were clearing MM up, it isn't the first time lilguy :)

yeah cuz hf logging in to one of the only 4 pvp worlds...think a bit(note i said 4 because there are 4 worlds to be hopped into, not 4 total excluding +1 worlds for obvious reasons)

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Impressive HF, gj on your trip.

I don't see why idiots are flaming RSC clans that like to post their topics here, especially when pure clans are involved in the fights. I sense a new generation of bushvoters coming up, WW3 here we ***@

128250368099.gif

lol i too heard tlp cleared HF. the last fight was pretty fun but it became a return fest for Hf

We cleared around 45 of them at ports. We ended with 70 and went north of scorpions to log to a safe world. They rushed just as we were logging and killed a few stragglers.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg

1jq6iez.gif

mains called by foe appearing in the portal a couple seconds before run-in, lol.

HF just happened to log in as we were clearing MM up, it isn't the first time lilguy :)

but what clan started bringing mains on this trip? oops huh son?

clearing MM up you say.. thats funny because i slowly walked away with atleast 30 of my clan mates :teehee:

OT: Nice topic hf, sweet slaughter.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

look at the first fight of the vid and see tlp running and logging after they fought hf while hf was barely finishing off foe. They went on PW after to post that they cleared HF LOL

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.