Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

For those in college...

Attack

Same with paramedics, the pay sucks. Usually it is less than $40,000/year. But like education, it is one of those jobs you don't go into for the money, you go into it because you like/love what you do.

ive talked to lots of people about that and paramedics are the few people in the world who actually enjoy their job, instead of tolerating it

Exactly. Same with teaching, like Brooks said, fireman, police, etc.

ive been thinking about becoming a fireman, would be a cool job and actually give back to the community instead of supporting capitalism directly

110210183405.png

Same with paramedics, the pay sucks. Usually it is less than $40,000/year. But like education, it is one of those jobs you don't go into for the money, you go into it because you like/love what you do.

ive talked to lots of people about that and paramedics are the few people in the world who actually enjoy their job, instead of tolerating it

Exactly. Same with teaching, like Brooks said, fireman, police, etc.

ive been thinking about becoming a fireman, would be a cool job and actually give back to the community instead of supporting capitalism directly

You have to get emt training I believe when becoming one :P or at least it helps. Most of my class seems to be fire science majors.

enemysignature.png

that explains why i love college

gettin brain in the library cuz i love knowledge

pre-med

3.5 gpa ok so its 3.45 but rounded up fagits

applying next sem or year after

mcat 30

if i make it then i will throw a giant ass drop party with wine liquor and dwarven stouts n ****

Arnold-Schwarzenegger-Bodybuilding.jpg

What is your major and minor (if you have one)?

I'm a freshman in college, and currently I am undeclared, but it looks like either paramedics or nursing (aiming more towards paramedics at the moment).

Holy FK, i was debating wich i should go into,

I have the marks to get into a University for my RN Batchalors(spelling?) Degre

but i applied for 3 Paramedics 1police foundations and 1 nursing, just to see what i get accepted to :P

Zkut8.jpg

he's backkkkkkk.

and Music Business

That actually was my major (well, music industry, which I assume are almost the same thing). Until I decided **** majoring in music.

Yeah my course is actually called 'Music Industry Management'

It's good stuff.

owenyaddogoyd.png

2rg259u.png [99/99] 2crx8ad.png [99/99] 30mqnmw.png [99/99] 2cwo0mq.gif [99/99] 2djt0xx.gif [99/99] 2m6jrx5.gif [95/95]

What is your major and minor (if you have one)?

I'm a freshman in college, and currently I am undeclared, but it looks like either paramedics or nursing (aiming more towards paramedics at the moment).

Holy FK, i was debating wich i should go into,

I have the marks to get into a University for my RN Batchalors(spelling?) Degre

but i applied for 3 Paramedics 1police foundations and 1 nursing, just to see what i get accepted to :P

Well I think I am choosing paramedics because it is more exciting. Sure, the pay is quite a bit less, but most paramedics love what they do. My friends that are in the program love it, my instructor loves it, his aids love it.

enemysignature.png