Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Revenant Dungeon thoughts

Cuality

With the return of the wilderness, revenants will have to be moved to a new location. Jagex has said they will be put in a dungeon which players will be able to access, and will drop PvP items like corrupts/statues/etc. What are peoples thoughts on this? Do you think this will make corrupts easier to obtain hence lowering their current price? Personally I don't exactly enjoy investing 3M every time I need a new set of full statius/vesta, and I'm really hoping the drop rates on these items won't be absurdly low so I can afford to buy multiple sets for PKing. Thoughts on this, do you guys think these items will lower in price? Stay the same? Or possibly raise due to extremely low drop rates?

I say it will be difficult to determine, because of not knowing drop rates.

Yeah I know that's why I'm saying make an estimate. Do you think they're trying to make these items harder to obtain, easier to obtain, or roughly the same.

i thought i read somewhere that they would be in dangerous dungeons in the wild where people can still kill each other, kind of like edge dungeon. if not, there's quite a lot of pvp armours and weapons so i reckon they would need to have a pretty reasonable drop rate. could potentially be a decent way to make money

grogsfinalnotext.png