Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Mitch needs somewhere 2 go :[

Mitch

Sup PW community. Many of you know me, but for those who don't:

Hellos, I'm mitch, I'm 15 years old and currently just reside in #team-genocide, and that's where i'll always be. Moving on... Yes i'm looking for a clan.

150% Experienced, enjoy beast communities, as I like to have fun with messing around etc. Past clans include:

1. Defiance [Opened as a masser clan in 2008] ~ Most fun **** ever lmfao:D

2. Rise Of Destiny - must I facepalm for you.

3. Final Ownage Elite - Was a shitload of fun

4. Re-Opened Defiance with Dylan [His Truely] was fun. Was no longer a masser clan, took it serious and had a shitload of fun. I closed it quite a few times unfortunately giving myself and the clan a bad name. I regret it 100%.

5. I joined Intense Redemption. - Must I say this was the most fun i had with pure clanning so far. I loved just about everything there, Junior is my bf on scape and will be for a long time, met a bunch of people there. <33333333

6. Opened Hysteria with Inu, Evan, Jr, Etc... It was probably one of the best runs a clan could've had in such a short period for obvious reasons. I am a little bit upset even to this day that we closed it. Things happen

7. Where ever I decide to apply :]

My accounts I use 100%:

110129013534.png

^^ Baby pure :D

110129042326.png

^^ Main pure :D

Clans I don't want to join:

1. MM - I've never really liked it, I don't got anything against you, I just don't like pink first off <3 second off am not a fan of the community :[

2. Fi - I have to say there is no community at Fi, plus their ranks are not the brightest, Especially that Elit3|Bser kid, been a retar'd ever since he opened that resurrection clan. Only reason I would join is because of the cape you use which is a helpless reason ;]

3. Zenith - Nothing against the community, Josh is just...rather Josh. Not to mention, MPC is dead.

--------

I would like to join:

1. Foe - I would like to join simply cause it's where I was before and I feel comfortable there, not to mention their ranks are the shizznit and I love kyle + walli. Not to mention, I basically started there.

2. TLP - Literally 15/16 of my e buddies r in TLP, but I just don't know if I like the community.

3. EoP - Milky owns

Sorry if I sound like a cocky ignorant fool by posting the clans I want to join/not want to join.

forgive me if you took it that way, didn't intend to sound like a fool. :\

Thanks guys :]

O ye if you want to talk to me on irc my nick is either [TG]Mitch or \Mitch

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I deleted it cause i'm too influenced by TG **** like adam, etc. Not to mention I told them i'd stay clanless a week and try to get back into the habit of being honor, which is what I did.

:whistling:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Mitch :)

you owe me an intro on site if you don't remember ;).

TR and DF were pretty close,should give us a shot. Just had our record

pull of 47 to a dead PCL (thought last friday before wild would have had a better pcl but oh well) and looking in good shape for Sunday.

Can speak for roman too saying you'd fit in with us.

#tribulation

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

well then if you like walking around with 100+ with no pure clans wanting to fight you, join tlp with the rest of the people who gave up without a fight on the med bracket.

#Tribulation if you change your mind

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif