Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Divine Brutality's First and Last P2P Official BH Trip

2chainz

Not much to say really. We peaked at 17 overall today. We fought Havoc before this fight, but Havoc took about 15 minutes to actually rush and we lost 15v17. (They had around 12-13 ending). We did well I think considering we were outopted slightly and we were more f2p based.

Then the PKRI came vs Contamination. We went into the fight with 15 (16 counting DJ getting smashed by a lvl 126 main, :D) and Co with 16. The fight was crashed by EoP, but we were clearly winning (despire what Co thinks, you be the judge :P) with Contamination only having around 4 people on the battlefield at the time of crash and us with 13-14. I was glad with our performance in that fight.

We also had a little unofficial fun later on toying with FOE ^_^. We did it for fun guys, hopefully we didn't make you hate us too much, and killed a few CT at CLW.

edit: here's another video of the fight -

epic lvl 73 tankin rite thur

pics later

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

cooooooooooooooooooooool

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Thanks for actually fighting us, unlike other clans.

Sorry for taking too long btw, we were told the world was 26 and were waiting for you guys to show up. We found out it was w86 about 10 mins later after we were waiting lol

Yeah, sorry about the confusion. I didn't know what was going on lol.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Gj on your trip today DB glad you beat a unopen clan on a trip we only went out on to give you action so much for "not claiming it" sigh seeya next weekend when we actually open :] glad you had fun! i didnt die so i had fun ^.^ saved me pixels. we actually had 11 when Eop rushed btw and 4-5 where returning from Bh as Eop crashed so it could of went both ways my return sets are rather nice :]

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Sigh..ofcourse DB made a big deal of this. Upon ya'lls rush, there were mains sniping us from the steps above. I know for a fact that we had more than 4 left at the beginning of the crash, this could've gone either way for a while. Dont be too proud of yourselves.

And I'm also sorry this was the highlight of your trip lmao, gj DB.

How are we making it a big deal, it's a topic with no effort put into it, all we did was post the vids lol.

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

Flash2: Halt the useless bantering!

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I don't understand how CO could try to claim a win, the video cleary shows they had like 2-3 left before EOP crashed.

2 kills that fight :D

110130173538.png

110130173703.png

Uh we didnt try to claim a win, nice try though.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

Pures dont know the first thing about crash wars lololol. Gj DB.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Goodjob Db. from the looks of videos we had about 6 when it was crashed vs your like 11.

Im sure we can have many more fights when we actually open and accept apps :).

And is there even arguing with kyle about his "did we ever try to claim a win" when you clearly did in both the topic and both the vids. lol.