Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM vs TLP - 1v1

Speshls

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

tlp get off the topic. everyone knows its a joke. let mm have their "win" god knows they havnt had it in a long enough time. just say grats and move on =D

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

TLP didn't have zero remaining around 40 I would say ran/hopped because mains crashed from our side. They also were on your side to. @the spider hill comment, you had more then us and u were on a huge ass hill and we were east of you waiting for you to rush to make it even. Also east of clan wars when you were "Defending" you were on the 2 closest clans to clw and it was hard to rush out, I believe we hopped to a different world and defended on sperm hill and pmed your ranks when speshls lead your clan to varrok. Anyways cya next weekend :).

tlp get off the topic. everyone knows its a joke. let mm have their "win" god knows they havnt had it in a long enough time. just say grats and move on =D

Aww this guy, this is why I love you mate.

Grats /me moves on

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

also forgot to add, mm was hunting foe for most of the trip, after seeing that foe hopped each time mm went to their world we went looking for tlp, but they never came meh :(

couldnt have a rematch :/

no1 was running from tlp, we were in pvp world bh bank spread for a long time while looking for foe, you could have rushed us any time lol...

Sketchy first fight and accusations about spying, was a terrible trip(FOR ME)

The only fun part was trolling you guys on TS and laughing at your reactions

Grats~

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

Lol at the '#1 p2p clan' tlp getting smacked around in their prossy armor by a 'f2p based clan' with 20 more people lmfao. talk big but cant back it up, rex ryan of pure clans

inorite? u see why they furiously jelly nao?

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.