Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM vs TLP - 1v1

Speshls

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GF TLP but we're #1.

Your bad tactics by running away from your clan but into mains cost you and your pixels the lost. GF.

Would've been a good tactic as that spot is great for barraging over the lava if those unforunate mains werent there :thumbsup:

it wasn't a bad tactic, it just wasn't the correct tactic

I believe it was the correct tactic, just the wrong place at the wrong time

You lost with 20 more people, common sense bro that wasn't the right tactic

Yeah we lost 20 people because of the mains(the unknown factor)

lols yeah main only attacks tlp and not mm, yeah good logic rofls! stop making excuses LOLs!!!!!!

Not making an excuse

And obviously the mains would pile the group of 20 above lava first before getting on MM since they're right there

lols so u lost in an even opted match? since tlp had 20 more? lols!!!

This conversation isnt even about win or lose , its about whether splitting a group over lava is a good tactic or not

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

GF TLP but we're #1.

Your bad tactics by running away from your clan but into mains cost you and your pixels the lost. GF.

Would've been a good tactic as that spot is great for barraging over the lava if those unforunate mains werent there :thumbsup:

it wasn't a bad tactic, it just wasn't the correct tactic

I believe it was the correct tactic, just the wrong place at the wrong time

You lost with 20 more people, common sense bro that wasn't the right tactic

Yeah we lost 20 people because of the mains(the unknown factor)

lols yeah main only attacks tlp and not mm, yeah good logic rofls! stop making excuses LOLs!!!!!!

Not making an excuse

And obviously the mains would pile the group of 20 above lava first before getting on MM since they're right there

lols so u lost in an even opted match? since tlp had 20 more? lols!!!

This conversation isnt even about win or lose , its about whether splitting a group over lava is a good tactic or not

so tlp has big opts but because of their leadership they messes up so they get owned by mains then pulls out and then claims a win? HUH what? it sure sounds like mm won regardless of what u say lols! gj mm u own

lacreesha = only smart member to ever join eop???

Only eop member to flame bait when I'm trying to talk tactics

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

why would anyone want to hear your opinion on tactics when you just got smacked in your own server with 20 more people... :down:

sorry but what is this tactics you taalk of? because I feel like I explained it lol

isnt that what happened?

tlps leaders screwed up by "hunting mm" and then because they screwed up, they pull out and then claim a win because of some "bogus main" thing?

so in essense, tlp screws up, realize theyre losing, uses mains as excuse to pull out then say they beat mm in purewarfare and in runescapecommunity because they cant stand the fact that mm actually challenged them and had the chance to beat them today lols!!!!

exotic, it is the correct tactic in the perfect conditions, but perfect does not exist in pvp. also what if mm went 3 steps south, they still wouldn't of been so clumped, but those 20 tlp members are now useless and tlp has now lost 20% of its base instantly.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

exotic, it is the correct tactic in the perfect conditions, but perfect does not exist in pvp. also what if mm went 3 steps south, they still wouldn't of been so clumped, but those 20 tlp members are now useless and tlp has now lost 20% of its base instantly.

Going to ignore the flame baiter

Yeah nothing perfect in the wildy and we did lose those 20 members for nothing(we said on TS). But thanks for getting my point, which was if it was indeed "perfect" then the fight would have turned out differently

Going to ignore the flame baiter

Yeah nothing perfect in the wildy and we did lose those 20 members for nothing(we said on TS). But thanks for getting my point, which was if it was indeed "perfect" then the fight would have turned out differently

yeah bro i suggest you ignore the flame baiter

So HF had 0 on the battlefield because we were at gdz but

79464449.png

LMAO at the CC. You guys are the biggest hypocrits in recent RS memory. FOE were getting slaughted at new gate while you sat at 50 ports and let them die... nice alliance, hows that working for ya?

First you whinge about HF at clanwars and not being able to get a 1v1 vs MM at hills (when we had scouts on both TLP and FoE - a knew for a fact that once TLP started fighting that FOE would be there in minutes to team).

Then you act like everytime you fight HF you don't call FOE/help FoE. Gratz on smashing them at BH MM, saw Krunch and other high lvls get one hit so many times.

hf is a main clan and should stay in the main world. Pures should unite to beat those mains.

They did, and got slapped. Well to put it more accurately TLP sat at 50 ports and let FOE die.

forhayden6.png
haydenp.gifhaydenfinalcopy.gif
sxztyw.jpgaf17726ea9e7ce7d06cc2b137fd837c5.gif
|Rodney__King| |Proud Higher Force Council | |Runescape's #1 Runepure + Tank Clan|
|HF Site| |HF IRC: #higher-force| |HF Requirements| |HF Tube|

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
(17:26:36) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> no james
(17:26:39) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> u are wrong
(17:26:46) <@TB|King|Lives|Here> 500k worth of wrong
(17:26:52) <+[HF]James> we'll see

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Famous last words?

So HF had 0 on the battlefield because we were at gdz but

79464449.png

LMAO at the CC. You guys are the biggest hypocrits in recent RS memory. FOE were getting slaughted at new gate while you sat at 50 ports and let them die... nice alliance, hows that working for ya?

First you whinge about HF at clanwars and not being able to get a 1v1 vs MM at hills (when we had scouts on both TLP and FoE - a knew for a fact that once TLP started fighting that FOE would be there in minutes to team).

Then you act like everytime you fight HF you don't call FOE/help FoE. Gratz on smashing them at BH MM, saw Krunch and other high lvls get one hit so many times.

hf is a main clan and should stay in the main world. Pures should unite to beat those mains.

They did, and got slapped. Well to put it more accurately TLP sat at 50 ports and let FOE die.

lol hf is less main than you think

mm accepts 25 def

tlp/eop/other non-pure pure clans accept 33def or even higher

hf accepts 40 def!

|33-25| = 8 difference between mm and non-pure pure clans

|33-40| = 7 difference between hf and non-pure pure clans.

so stop whining now guys :)

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png