Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's Last P2P Pk Trip of the BH Era [1/30/11]

Mayor

denial is one of the highest forms of flattery! ^_^

I find it pretty flattering that you feel the only way you can beat us is by having a location advantage plus HF. :teehee:

didnt u guys have eop and foe lols!?!?!?!?!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the one comment i am going to make on this thread is that MM is #1, its not debateable. What is the purpose of posting your clans weekly achievements if half of the fights are questionable, and at least 3 clans a week claim to be #1 for that particular day. Honestly, the PW moderators should keep on top of this and close any threads without proof of victory/ false claims.

oo20nv.png

Just doin' work

so doing work is now considered

1. losing with 20 more people vs a f2p based clan

2. running for 2 hours when mm was spread multiple times waiting for you to charge

3. getting cleared by hf where you were teamed with your new alliance foe

sounds pretty topic worthy l0lz

I find it pretty flattering that you feel the only way you can beat us is by having a location advantage plus HF. :teehee:

pic of hf at that fight

Wasn't at the first fight, it was whenever we were trying to get a run-in with MM after they ran from us for an hour.

21160061.png

85446715.png

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

pic of hf at that fight

Wasn't at the first fight, it was whenever we were trying to get a run-in after MM after they ran from us for an hour.

21160061.png

85446715.png

read the text 2nd pic, "px is here"

the guy on the first pic came asking "where is px", obv dealing some other business nearby, wouldnt want your battle be crashed again, would you?

didnt end up too well for you the first time :teehee: :teehee:

tlp accepts loss = respect from mm

tlp rejects loss = no respect from mm and everybody will know that tlp will have rly lost so every1 else will lose respects

U WANTS RESPECTS! dont lie guys ffslols

keep thinkin what you need to think

Gratz Tlp but we weren't fighting anyone at maze we were waiting for you.

Also thanks to the Tlp the stay with us to kill off the remaining Mm.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

tlp accepts loss = respect from mm

tlp rejects loss = no respect from mm and everybody will know that tlp will have rly lost so every1 else will lose respects

U WANTS RESPECTS! dont lie guys ffslols

keep thinkin what you need to think

the evidence is there as opposed to what is just said by tlp

just say gf and move on i think u guys are a lil mad because it is the last fight of the wildy and mm did own u in ur own turf, so u have a right to be upset irl but still its all just a game but it defiitely looks like mm got the best of this entire weekend, i wish eop did that but at this moment we are just going to have to work ourway up like mm did this past weekend

Idiot mm trolls get off this topic, TLP will be glad to settle it for another day

#1 P2P today

i made it my job not to troll anyones topic but honestly don'y say this when mm's topic had 7 pages in under 15mins with half of tlp comments

hipocrites, really

if tlp did really win then how come mm is claiming it? mms evidence just seems more real, and i could see tlp trying to cover up a loss as opposed to mm doing it. mm knows they arent the best p2p but tlp claims they are, so tlp has everything to lose while mm really has nothing? regardless, even if tlp does say "they didnt lose", the vfact that mm even took them down to that certain extent proves that mm and tlp tied to have the best sunday

tlp got cocky and charged like idiots and lost, thats how it went. thats their own arrogance losing it for themselves. and they prove their stubbornness on this thread. tlp members view their clan as "the big monster" and now they cant accept that their monster was enslaved my mm. It's honestly pathetic, something i expected from foe, not tlp. Tlp weren't you the ones the other week claiming a win on a 72tlp v 45mm(well you lied and said something like 72) starting? This is more clean than that fight, mains atking both clans, but tlp's tactics were not the correct ones, and they lost. MM stuck to the textbook, and won

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

tlp got cocky and charged like idiots and lost, thats how it went. thats their own arrogance losing it for themselves. and they prove their stubbornness on this thread. tlp members view their clan as "the big monster" and now they cant accept that their monster was enslaved my mm. It's honestly pathetic, something i expected from foe, not tlp. Tlp weren't you the ones the other week claiming a win on a 72tlp v 45mm(well you lied and said something like 72) starting? This is more clean than that fight, mains atking both clans, but tlp's tactics were not the correct ones, and they lost. MM stuck to the textbook, and won

wow, well said sir.