Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Sunday Ft. Hf+MM and Others

Failed Again

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright kyle, level with me on this one. We both know this is nothing but porpoganda. I thought you were better than this.

agreed, nothing but porpoganda

Just because you know im right, you are going to correct my grammatical errors. Gratz on ur trip guys.

Today Foe peaked at 90, eager to go out and get some loot to end the bh era, and that's what we did.

the pics on this topic are photoshopped

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

meh , MM's trip was over when HF hit you kids. We gave numerous opportunities for TLP and you guys FOE to hit us also.

We were spread at sprm hill, old gate, 18 portals and just about everywhere in the wilderness and somehow you guys did a pretty good job avoiding us.

TLP in particular pulled by far the funniest sht of the day, letting MM wait outside CLW for 10+ minutes and the second we walked inside they sprinted out. r0flmao

meh , MM's trip was over when HF hit you kids. We gave numerous opportunities for TLP and you guys FOE to hit us also.

We were spread at sprm hill, old gate, 18 portals and just about everywhere in the wilderness and somehow you guys did a pretty good job avoiding us.

TLP in particular pulled by far the funniest sht of the day, letting MM wait outside CLW for 10+ minutes and the second we walked inside they sprinted out. r0flmao

basically u guys spread everywhere that has a hill advantage

gj foe

we good gwas

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

basically u guys spread everywhere that has a hill advantage

gj foe

we good gwas

Sorry, next time we defend we will stand in a 3x3 sq in the valley of the hills.

also, we always left 1-2hills open for you lil guys :)

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

Alright kyle, level with me on this one. We both know this is nothing but porpoganda. I thought you were better than this.

agreed, nothing but porpoganda

Just because you know im right, you are going to correct my grammatical errors. Gratz on ur trip guys.

r u or8

kylebestmage.pngkylebestpker.png
kyleluckiestloot.pngkylefavouriteleader.png
kylebestpkvideospring.pngFFmml.pngZ0Qna.png

so u ran from mm on your whole trip then teamed with tlp to get cleared by hf and now you make a topic because you want to boast your typical propaganda..lolls!!

good detective

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

Good trip today, wish some clans weren't too afraid to fight us. Least we got some nice loot from the mains. :D

jesswikisigdone1.png

^ Thank you so much Devlz for the amazing sig! <3

Pm [Foe]Jess if you ever have questions about Foe or want to get my referral.

~ Never cheat, never lie, Final Ownage till I DIE! ~

Gratz for sitting on a hill for hours I guess. :confused:

We were off getting loot from randoms and anything we saw.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012

You got us we were ******* terrified of FOE :rolleyes: . Was funny when you bsed your own clan members to weed out our "spy".

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .