Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe's Sunday Ft. Hf+MM and Others

Failed Again

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You got us we were ******* terrified of FOE :rolleyes: . Was funny when you bsed your own clan members to weed out our "spy".

Your spy? No. He was an app we declined.

facepalm.jpg

I giggled, Nd I never saw that facepalm pic before lol.

10pdfkn.jpg

i dont get why you didnt just hit any clans then... why stand about all trip doing nothing..

meh whatever you enjoy.

Was a slow trip, picked up but meh... new wild new start lets see.

hi walli

R.I.P ~ Old B1rdy ~ Banned September 19th 2010
betosig1.gif

meh , MM's trip was over when HF hit you kids. We gave numerous opportunities for TLP and you guys FOE to hit us also.

We were spread at sprm hill, old gate, 18 portals and just about everywhere in the wilderness and somehow you guys did a pretty good job avoiding us.

TLP in particular pulled by far the funniest sht of the day, letting MM wait outside CLW for 10+ minutes and the second we walked inside they sprinted out. r0flmao

basically u guys spread everywhere that has a hill advantage

gj foe

we good gwas

If you're speaking of advantages , I think 30 def + numerous turmoil "pures" in TLP give you guys a better advantage. So maybe you should speak with your leadership team next time they feed you guys excuses as to why you're sitting in clw/single and logging from MM when we're waiting for a fight.

I know MM can be intimidating but come on lads show some decency.

Oh and @ FOE , you kids never man up to fight MM unless you out-opt ... well then again last time you decided to fight down opts it ended 96 - 0 :thumbsup: .

meh , MM's trip was over when HF hit you kids. We gave numerous opportunities for TLP and you guys FOE to hit us also.

We were spread at sprm hill, old gate, 18 portals and just about everywhere in the wilderness and somehow you guys did a pretty good job avoiding us.

TLP in particular pulled by far the funniest sht of the day, letting MM wait outside CLW for 10+ minutes and the second we walked inside they sprinted out. r0flmao

gj foe

we good gwas

If you're speaking of advantages , I think 30 def + numerous turmoil "pures" in TLP give you guys a better advantage. So maybe you should speak with your leadership team next time they feed you guys excuses as to why you're sitting in clw/single and logging from MM when we're waiting for a fight.

Oh and @ FOE , you kids never man up to fight MM unless you out-opt ... well then again last time you decided to fight down opts it ended 96 - 0 :thumbsup: .

We charged you with 60 people against your 80 yes2day and made you absalutely **** your pants lol, speshls didnt stop running for 2 mini maps, then we swanned off with 55 people still in tact compared to your 40-50.

So yea, Eop may of crashed but you all died so i can lol and be happy.

#TEAM-WALLI

gj foe

we good gwas

We charged you with 60 people against your 80 yes2day and made you absalutely **** your pants lol, speshls didnt stop running for 2 mini maps, then we swanned off with 55 people still in tact compared to your 40-50.

So yea, Eop may of crashed but you all died so i can lol and be happy.

i dont even know what you are talking about lol.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

do you know what im talking about when i say you leaked mm locations and opts and other info for 3 months to a foe member rofl?

henry henry henry... oh how times change.

You look like a mug to foe then, now and always and before u try deny you are a backstabber to your clan remember from the tlp topic... denial is a form of flattery.

#TEAM-WALLI

what I got from this topic: You stood around crashing fights for 3 hours then when MM ended you teamed with TLP to fight a small group of HF, HF remassed n came back to fight you fully, MM came with them, it was 30MM vs FOE+TLP+ a hand full of EOP for a bit then HF came back so you left.

Topic worthy trip TBH.

The 2nd part of the trip was devoted to chasing down MM's quickly dropping numbers, and Tlp.

Every time we would get a scout on MM they would either dip or mains would hit us before we could get near them, so we soon aborted our search and went after Tlp.

basically u guys spread everywhere that has a hill advantage so we decided not to hit you

gj foe

we good gwas

Don't you just hate when your own members accidantly spit out the truth about your trips? :(

Pure-Warfare.png

gj foe

we good gwas

It's funny that you talk about excuses, since MM always uses those few acc's in TLP with 30def as excuses.

So you should have the advantage of being spread out on all good hills because TLP has like 4 turmoil pures with them WHO PROBABLY WEAR MYSTIC.

Sigh, is a low IQ a requirement for MM these days?

dutchscompletedii0.gif

Re-uploaded some old vids:

http://www.youtube.com/user/dutchleader

The 2nd part of the trip was devoted to chasing down MM's quickly dropping numbers, and Tlp.

Every time we would get a scout on MM they would either dip or mains would hit us before we could get near them, so we soon aborted our search and went after Tlp.

basically u guys spread everywhere that has a hill advantage so we decided not to hit you

gj foe

we good gwas

Don't you just hate when your own members accidantly spit out the truth about your trips? :(

Hmm, funny how the name of the poster in the second quote is gone/deleted?

It really kinda looks like this post

gj foe

we good gwas

Unfortunately 'M4NT' is not Foe.

:(

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png