Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Update is rather lame

Cuality

what consequences can there be for teleporting? there wasn't any back in 2006, idk why or how they could implement anything. i kinda hope they make the timer for pjing another few seconds but it's nothing i'm gunna fret over. you could still pj and tag by dding on whoever you're fighting in the 10 second system anyway. i can't name one ideal of pvp/bh that this update hasn't topped, if you can call any ideals.

standing for an hour to gain ep to get any profit at all when you pk is a joke. the way somebody who dies and looses a lot is rewarded more than someone who doesn't die as much - so doesn't gain any drop potential to get better drops is dumb. the way everyone would stand at edge for 30-60mins just waiting for a target to try make any sort of profit is bad. already said it but the general loot is shockin, you had to train non cmbs to get a higher total to improve loots slightly. all the safe zones and banks scattered around made clan pking a joke, especially with 5 worlds.

how can you like any of that ****? they've made it so if someone dies you actually get their stuff with a chance of smiting them out on normal worlds. if you want to make sure you make good money, you pk on high risk worlds but you have to risk yourself, what you see is what you get. every world is the wild, instead of the general rs users thinking the wild was only good for botting green drags. you can stake and make bank, free trade... soooo much good stuff has been reimplemented and you can only focus on pjing and the pvp world banks being closer. (which imo is bad cos everyone hugs it) if you can't enjoy this then quit cos it aint gunna get any better m8.

Ty for the constructive post. Idk why people keep thinking that I care about the location of the banks, I haven't said a thing about them lol, but whatever. I also said I like the loot being better, but idk I just feel like somethings missing? I guess the no consequences for teleporting is something you just have to get used to and bring along a teleport block. Welfaring is rather abundant now since there is nothing stopping people from risking 10-20K and still making a profit, this is probably why there are less people bridding. It just seems like the style of PKing is different or something idk. Thanks for bringing up high risk worlds as well, that's probably where I'll just end-up spending most of my time. Also I never said I'm not enjoying free trade/staking, actually I've re-established that point a few times over the topic, only thing I've been sort of disappointed about is the difference in PK styles apparent in Wilderness opposed to PvP World/BH. I'm enjoying everything else, but this is just my one (sort of minor) criticism of the update, and that's what forums are all about aren't they? Discussing things that in the end really in the end people could care less for.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a plain whining thread at this point - specially when it comes down to bashing people and being stubborn by looking just through your own POV.

But hey whatever works.

I started with a constructive post, bit whiny thread name came off wrong, but I'm pretty sure that OTHER people including you aren't looking at other POV's. RELEVANT POSTS ONLY PLEASE. Stated that few times, go e-thug elsewhere.

lold so hard, you're an idiot

110210183405.png

So many new kids... You all begged to have this back get a twin of 2007 and cry... STFU, suck it up, and play the game... "Give a mouse a cookie or what?"....

Am0n you need to shove a ******* sock in it. I'm not trolling been PKing since '04, just saying that this return of the wilderness just doesn't exactly feel the same. Free trade is amazing, no doubt about it, but the enjoyability of PKing in the few hours I did it, key words in that sentence ENJOYABILITY and FEW HOURS, just didn't seem to be on the same level as PvP. This is mostly due to the fact that everyone is welfaring, no one is bridding, this somehow new semi-system of PJing, and everyone is teleporting and there's nothing that's giving them a reason not to. "Give a mouse a cookie" or what** btw, and I haven't been spamming forums about getting the wild back so it wasn't necessarily a cookie I was asking for.

04? More Like 09 Lmao.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF