Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

persie looking

persie

Hi, my name is Persie and I'm looking for a pure clan, I started playing runescape in 05/06 and stopped in like 08/09 because removal of wilderness. I havn't done this for a while so please excuse me for what I miss out. I'm going to F2P unless I think this game is worth the time so F2P has to have a part in the clan.

My stats are:

COMBAT 73

STRENGTH 94

ATTACK 60

HP 78

MAGIC 85

RANGE 76

PRAYER 31

DEFENCE 1

thank you.

63709367.jpg

Corrupt Pures. Most active based f2p clan and top matched clan. We have plenty of minis, preps, and lil pk trips throughout the week and have several p2p events as well.

#clan-cp

corruptpures.com

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Try Zenith mate

#Zenith

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Try EoP.

#Clan-Eop

www.EoP-Rs.com

We're F2P based, and pulling 60s on Sundays, we're probably the fastest rising clan in P2P, we are known for our success in F2P, we have a chill community, active IRC, active TeamSpeak, active forums, great leadership, and overall great members, we have daily mini wars, weekly preps, and those weekend events.

Come check us out.

Try out #clan-Co just opened Feb 1st with a solid 30Ml already F2P and P2P clan very good staff and a solid member base plus a sexy community.

Co-rs.com/forums

#clan-co

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

EoP has quite a few ex-DP, including ranks, and you probably remember us from before DP closed. We're doing well in both servers right now, and have great activity ingame, on forums, ts and irc all week long. If you're interested you should check out our details.

www.eop-rs.com

#clan-eop

gl mate :)

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

marc i dont go on it yet, ill probably go on it when i join a clan.

@everyone else, im close to deciding but could you give me one more bit of info about what your clan has that others dont, whatever it might be. thanks.

63709367.jpg