Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

One Year

Bob

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cured the Epidemic.

It means you closed.

There's a difference between closing and being "cured".

"There's a difference between giving up, and moving on." Words of the great Z_0_M_Z_0_M

Yes, you're completely right. "There is a great difference between CD/DY, and Epidemic." Word of the great me.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

If your considering re-opening it in the future i really don't see why your waiting. Its unfair of you leaders to tease us with the thought, Now is the time.

How is it unfair lol?

It kind of is, a good portion of the pure world is holding it's breath at the thought of it.

Not teasing. If we wanted to reopen we would've announced/done it.

you know you want to...

He does, but the leadership team would have to put so much energy into the game again if it were to live up to expectations. I don't know if they'd do that for Runescape again, but I guess there's a chance.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Lol just because some of your core members don't enjoy their current clans as much as epidemic, that doesn't make epidemic amazing. I'm sure members of other closed clans feel the same, myself included.

kicked from fi, peace kid

110210183405.png

Lol just because some of your core members don't enjoy their current clans as much as epidemic, that doesn't make epidemic amazing. I'm sure members of other closed clans feel the same, myself included.

Just going to respond before trolls roll in.

Not just some core members, all core members. We have people who were in Epidemic for less that a month and already wish it was open again. Some that never have been in Epidemic wish to join. I'll look at your side, true current closed core clan members don't enjoy their current clans, I'll believe that, but Epidemic was amazing and you cannot in any way disprove me.

Not trying to start something, just stating truths and, of course, my own biased opinions, right?

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Is anyone else bored of seeing the same 4-5 epidemic bump this topic because they believe their clan made anymore of an impact than dozens of other dead clans.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

Is anyone else bored of seeing the same 4-5 epidemic bump this topic because they believe their clan made anymore of an impact than dozens of other dead clans.

Yes, but not bored enough to keep checking for replies!

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Epidemic is no different then any other clan in my opinion. Why all the hype over a dead clan

Because unlike any clan you have ever been in, ours was interesting.

...and the fact that you have posted something stupid on like every page of this topic supports that. :whistling:

Epidemic is no different then any other clan in my opinion. Why all the hype over a dead clan

Because unlike any clan you have ever been in, ours was interesting.

...and the fact that you have posted something stupid on like every page of this topic supports that. :whistling:

Boom Roasted.

1175tub.png

Cured the Epidemic.

It means you closed.

There's a difference between closing and being "cured".

"There's a difference between giving up, and moving on." Words of the great Z_0_M_Z_0_M

The above quote has no relevance to the discussion really, or maybe I'm just too dull to see how it is. Explain if you have to, otherwise... Hi. How are you?

Oh it has no relevance, I just put it there, cause the quotes looked the same, luls.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

That's your opinion. By the way, you should be happy your clan got a whole chapter in our history. Here's my favorite part:

Normally this would have taken a long time, however it was really easy this time because Corroded's leader, Sparatic Gun, got grounded for a month or so, which allowed us to take Corroded down in about the span of a week.
[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

60s in Mith, that's special. MM, TLP, FOE, FI, CP are all better clans than Epidemic, wanna know why? They opened before you and are still alive. You guys are dead.

tf was more ****.

Oh yeah wait i did fight your clan and this is what happened, lmfao.(Awesome i recorded it).

linux.png
tumblr_mh30drMH0s1riv1cko1_400.gif