Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Inflictions Friday

Toxic2h

bannerr2c3s2.gif

Forums Irc: #Clan-IF

Were Coming Home

Well, Relentless came in our ventrilo today and asked for a Pkri. We accepted hoping we would have higher combats. Unfortanitly they had higher combats but we had 2 more than they did, So I thought it was very fair. Right when they rushed I got told by my scouts that DB is waiting outside of Maze, So at the best of my ability's I tried to get my guys out of there, trying to make sure Relentless wasnt harmed. But Relentless came right on us and we decided to put up with the crash. Once DB crashed they ran past us, Tbh I dont know why they did but, we decided to rush back in and cleared Relentless, and we tried to play it off and hope DB didnt attack us, but they did at the end. Thanx for the fight Relentless, and Divine Brutality, expect the favour returned.

IF I N F L I C T I O N IF

Infliction Vs Relentless Ft. Divine Brutality (Crashing)

Infliction Starts: 12 -- Infliction Ends: 7

Relentless Starts:10 -- Relentless Ends-:0

Divine Brutality Starts: 15 -- Divine Brutality Ends: 13

IF I N F L I C T I O N IF

Videos

Toxic2h's Version

Spirits_V2 Version

Pictures

110203162802.png

110204153517.png

110204180452.png

110204182929.png

I wouldn't keep your private chat on during trips, now that you've posted those pictures I'm sure someone in clans that rival your pulls will pick up on that.

Regardless, good job guys.. keep it up!

Edit: Oh yeah, I wouldn't spam aroo either seeing as you most likely don't know why that is spammed lol.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

I don't get it.

Plus, we didn't lose anybody.

Why would you ask us to team with you vs a clan, of course we're taking the free pixels any day.

It's called SKO (Sudden Knockout), not Relentless now.

Don't say we crashed, you asked us for help and we decided to be greedy lol.

"Where is DB?" We were out PKing, should of asked us for a run in.

edit:

(18:56:15) <[iF]Toxic2h> nice bs

(18:56:17) <[iF]Toxic2h> we get u a war

(18:56:19) <[iF]Toxic2h> and u bs us

(18:56:28) <[iF]Toxic2h> vided

(18:56:29) <[iF]Toxic2h> and posting

cool.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

That was easily edited that irc chat **** wtf... and we never said team.... are u kidding me...

u want a picture?

110204232846.png

Might as well lock this topic, nothing productive happened.

hilightsig.png

That was easily edited that irc chat **** wtf... and we never said team.... are u kidding me...

After he showed you that screenie.. how stupid do u feel

AROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

You guys have potential, just be smart next time and trust yourselves instead of making us do all the work.

Hopefully, we taught you a lesson :D

hilightsig.png

Prolly feels as stupid as solo when he tried to outlaw Addy.

hasn't gotten to that point yet, he's still removing kids from the ml and making them wear mith on trips l[]l

hasn't gotten to that point yet, he's still removing kids from the ml and making them wear mith on trips l[]l

EoA(ddy) or EoM(ithril)/(ains)

which 1 will solo choose!

hilightsig.png

Crashing is part of the wilderness, and threatening to return the favor isn't going to get you anywhere vs a more organized and better clan lol. As for the Arooo spam, stop using it. It isn't yours, nor will it ever be.

EDIT:

Just watched your second vid. You do realize that vid just shows you guys moving to the west perfectly as DB rushes in? Clearly a planned 2 v 1. Don't even attempt to call that a crash lol. DB just happen to run in as you and your leaders call a RG in the castle? and they run into you, dont attack then run into SKO or RL w.e. they were?

Please if you plan on claiming a crash out of you calling them don't vid it.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Rofl, this was just a fun friday, if your going to flame I hope you feel proud.

u cant say nothing now that my leaders got proofed we team the fact ur so defensive u didnt want to team when u had spam tower of db off a whole bunch of sht my high council was talking to u ingame when u were defending like dont like to the pure community and think ull get publicity if you lie people always have the true story

4we4w.png