Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Divine Brutality has a blast

Stephen

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Job DB, Duval You Shoulda Just Stayed In Control.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

My prediction is DB will close Co in this crash war, unless Co pull an EoS and start RGing in random places and try to outlast. Well done DB, despite my issues with one of your ranks, the rest of you I love and I wish you all the best of luck. I feel a good rivalry coming from DB vs Co, and possibly a fullout *hinthint*

Y'all have been making me proud to be your original founder.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

My prediction is DB will close Co in this crash war, unless Co pull an EoS and start RGing in random places and try to outlast. Well done DB, despite my issues with one of your ranks, the rest of you I love and I wish you all the best of luck. I feel a good rivalry coming from DB vs Co, and possibly a fullout *hinthint*

thanks dave and if u ever feel danky said a stupid post about or something ignore it plz and reply to him in irc and co wont fullout prep or netyhing they complain about 5 man addy squad ='(

4we4w.png

GoodJob DB , First pk trip we had just the better clan this weekend. See yeah next weekend hope to have another fun one <3

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

thanks dave and if u ever feel danky said a stupid post about or something ignore it plz and reply to him in irc and co wont fullout prep or netyhing they complain about 5 man addy squad ='(

They have quite the adamant squad themselves, sorry for double post.

And I'd like to thank you Dave for appreciating what we've done so far, I know you didn't support reopening but I'm glad you're following us closely :)

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Honestly Kyle the only reason I didnt support reopening was because Tyler didn't even talk to me about it, and a certain someone won't even allow me to idle in the channel.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Only 5? lol

Anyway you look at it your clan has 1/5 people with 30+ Defence. Bad.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

Only 5? lol

Anyway you look at it your clan has 1/5 people with 30+ Defence. Bad.

Clan hoppin again huh ;[