Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Divine Brutality has a blast

Stephen

My prediction is DB will close Co in this crash war, unless Co pull an EoS and start RGing in random places and try to outlast. Well done DB, despite my issues with one of your ranks, the rest of you I love and I wish you all the best of luck. I feel a good rivalry coming from DB vs Co, and possibly a fullout *hinthint*

Y'all have been making me proud to be your original founder.

thanks dave and if u ever feel danky said a stupid post about or something ignore it plz and reply to him in irc and co wont fullout prep or netyhing they complain about 5 man addy squad ='(

Only 5? lol

Anyway you look at it your clan has 1/5 people with 30+ Defence. Bad.

Heard you got booted from 2 clans in a row, one as a leader.

Now apparently you're going back to CP according to your Clan:

I think Co (your former clan) and CP has an excess of mithril and adamant. You're also like 27 defense unquested. What's your point?

Thanks for making the topic 1 post bigger.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My prediction is DB will close Co in this crash war, unless Co pull an EoS and start RGing in random places and try to outlast. Well done DB, despite my issues with one of your ranks, the rest of you I love and I wish you all the best of luck. I feel a good rivalry coming from DB vs Co, and possibly a fullout *hinthint*

thanks dave and if u ever feel danky said a stupid post about or something ignore it plz and reply to him in irc and co wont fullout prep or netyhing they complain about 5 man addy squad ='(

Only 5? lol

I think Co (your former clan) and CP has an excess of mithril and adamant. You're also like 27 defense unquested. What's your point?

K first off I didnt get booted from DB nor Co. I left DB cause of you idiots who want your 15 seconds of fame so you gotta cheat in order to win. You do it all the time. And I left Co for my own reasons, one cause Duval thinks he can have competition with you guys and all you kids do is bait, no wonder your ML has been the same for a week.

CP probably has just as much addy as you and we're like 3x as big lol.

AND UNQUESTED DEF OMFG!!!! Sorry my account is older than almost everyone who still plays.

Next.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

Only 5? lol

K first off I didnt get booted from DB nor Co. I left DB cause of you idiots who want your 15 seconds of fame so you gotta cheat in order to win. You do it all the time. And I left Co for my own reasons, one cause Duval thinks he can have competition with you guys and all you kids do is bait, no wonder your ML has been the same for a week.

AND UNQUESTED DEF OMFG!!!! Sorry my account is older than almost everyone who still plays.

Next.

You're saying all we do is bait? you are an uncontrollable little kid Htown like seriously lmfao, whenever anyone joins and IRC channel your in that you dont like(which is a lot of people) you go off flaming them like a ten year old.

Now can you please stop flaming on our topic :)

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

Only 5? lol

my lv 40 has 20 def unquested dont hate k

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

I am re framing from flaming Htown really badly - because it's a fact that nobody likes the guy. Not only is it extremely hard to achieve being hated by #corruption, and by #everyoneelseoutthere, but seriously lying about "leaving for your own reasons" when every single leader of a team or a clan knows for a fact that you got your ass kicked out for being a faqgot, there's a conflict of debate there and sadly it tends to not be in little Mole boy's favor.

That is all.

/endflamebysenior memberkthx

OT: Gj DB keep it up.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Only 5? lol

Next.

So what you're telling me right now is you got 27 on accident? I don't have an issue with it, you're just being hypocritical.

I left DB cause of you idiots who want your 15 seconds of fame so you gotta cheat in order to win.

ok um, when?

Our ML has been the same for a week? So what? So has a lot of clans. I'd rather not shoot up being a 2 week old clan from 30-70, I'd rather stay in the 30-35 area and work on what we have, then build up. We're a new clan, you know.

Maybe your mole does cover half of your brain or something, get off the topic please.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

"Welcome to crash war" lol'd

ya he welcomed us, we kinda opened the door i guess lol

@Negative - shame we couldn't fight in deeper wilderness lol

I'm loling at you guys (both of you) saying that

Havoc is always win

Untitled5t65345.png