Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eun1qu3 Pk

Daniel

Hello. After nearly 2 years of being clanless (besides temporarily joining a couple clans to see how it was) I have finally decided to come back to the pure community. The characteristic of a clan I would potentially join must have a good community. I don't care if we lose every war, every prep, every run in, as long as the community as a whole is good those things don't really matter to me. Many ex-Ascendency members and close friends of Ascendency would agree with me that Ascendency had one of the best communities out of all of the clans. I prefer a F2P based clans because as you can see below, I don't have P2P stats but I do intend getting in the future. Which brings me to another point. I can not make trips as often as I would like because I work a lot and am trying to get my own apartment. If that is a problem to you, then please do not waste your time or my time in trying to recruit me.

I will not consider any clan that just gives me a one line reply saying "you seem you would like clan so and so".

Try to convince me why your clan is the one I should join. Give me well-thought statements and arguments in why your clan is the clan I should join. One line replies will be ignored.

My IRC nick is Danbear, Lysergic, or [A]Eun1qu3|Daniel (I still represent Ascendency).

42412387.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Combat level: 71

siggy.png
Thanks Toby
shadowman2newfont.png
Thanks Julian.
motmapril2.png
mostircact.png
fliegetn0.gif

Hello, here's some suggestions from me.

Malice: You were in Ascendency, so you'd be pretty familiar with their community. You know how they roll, how they war and such.

Negative: A cool clan led by Mafia (First Black troll ever). Not sure about their community, but they're improving slowly.

Control: I don't know if you're either a pro p0ke or an anti- p0ke, but Control's going pretty strong lately.

There r other clans out there you'd know about (Fi, EOP, FOe, MM etc), but there are some new/reopening clans.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Hey Mate, Join Zenith :)

Check us out #Zenith on IRC and www.zenith-rs.com

We do good in both f2p and p2p events pulling 50+ weekly.

Good Luck with whatever you do :)

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Hey bro! come check out Zenith we love to do F2p more than P2p our communtiy if the main thing about us and its what we aim to improve we have a freindly/welcoming community you will feel comfortable in our TS3 is always active where any one is welcome to come and have a chat :)

Come check us out!

Site: www.zenith-rs.com

Irc: #Zenith

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

you seem you would like clan so and so

Negative: A cool clan led by Mafia (First Black troll ever). Not sure about their community, but they're improving slowly.

Also - **** YOU INU, WE'RE NOT IMPROVING AT ALL

but srsly, go w/ Malice, they're re-opening this week and a lot of their older members have returned

mafiah.png167tjm9.png

Hey, Daniel. I strongly recommend Zenith as your clan-to-be. We're an active f2p/p2p clan that has daily player-killing trips focused on getting loot, 1-2 preps during the week and 3 official events at the end of the week. We have a fun community and a lot of talented members. Give Zenith a glance, you won't regret it.

Site:

http://www.zenith-rs.com

IRC:

#Zenith

Best of luck wherever you choose to go, Daniel ;)

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

Seems like you know wha your doing so check out CP. We are f2p based, our ranks and mems always helpful and active to talk to in irc, ts, and ingame. Overall we're a chill clan with literally the best leader in pure clanning. If you know what your doing then we're the clan for you. Plenty of action during the week so you'll never be bored.

#clan-cp

corruptpures.com

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

literally the best leader in pure clanning.

srry peter i love u and all but -[CC]RuneScript- *** [ CLAN ]: X G O O P X is in 1 clans. | Clans: Eruption Of Pures, therefore ur statement is invalid

join exiled force. The reason why you should join EF is because that our community is like a family, we help each other go through things. I quitted rs then came back to find that ef was re-opening. i didnt know what to expect, they treated me like a family, i automatically felt comfortable in #clan-ef. Honestly, you would love the humor our clan gives, funny things happen and more. We just re-opened a few days ago and we have a good pull for pk trips. We fought many clans already we are well organized. The more experience players we have, the higher chance that we'll grow. Join EF, help us grow. Visit #clan-ef, we'll talk more :)

Good luck!