Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EOP ends on top once again

Solo

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scene 1

everyone get in your position

pay attention

and listen

we're tryina get this all in the one tape

so lets try make that happen

take 1

action

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

epic that u ran into a mod

This.

What I don't understand is why cp would team with Fi, fi is little help appearantly in these fights you've won.

I guess James and all other old school coming back haven't made a difference. Not surprise bh.

Very nice job EOP.

who says they came back?

also..spying is pathetic lol

This.

What I don't understand is why cp would team with Fi, fi is little help appearantly in these fights you've won.

I guess James and all other old school coming back haven't made a difference. Not surprise bh.

Very nice job EOP.

who says they came back?

Funny because SSj4 has been pm'ing us all day trying to make us think he has a spy.

The minor inconsistency in his story is that if he did, he wouldn't have gotten hit 4 times in the past 2 days :teehee:

This.

Very nice job EOP.

who says they came back?

Funny because SSj4 has been pm'ing us all day trying to make us think he has a spy.

The minor inconsistency in his story is that if he did, he wouldn't have gotten hit 4 times in the past 2 days :teehee:

lolwat? Friday you got hit lol.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

This.

Very nice job EOP.

who says they came back?

just because they have a spy in eop doesn't mean they wouldn't get hit, you have one in fi so you know where they are and vice versa. then it becomes a matter of who gets bored of hopping/evading, and that's exactly what happened. although it could've just been a scout on fi's part because well, it isn't hard to find another clan who's hunting you in your world and hopping to the new world they call out within a few seconds, now is it?

This.

Very nice job EOP.

who says they came back?

just because they have a spy in eop doesn't mean they wouldn't get hit, you have one in fi so you know where they are and vice versa. then it becomes a matter of who gets bored of hopping/evading, and that's exactly what happened. although it could've just been a scout on fi's part because well, it isn't hard to find another clan who's hunting you in your world and hopping to the new world they call out within a few seconds, now is it?

Well both friday and saturday we hit you virtually as soon as you stepped above level 10 wild, so if you get bored that quickly then there is a serious issue with your clans leadership.

This.

Very nice job EOP.

who says they came back?

Well both friday and saturday we hit you virtually as soon as you stepped above level 10 wild, so if you get bored that quickly then there is a serious issue with your clans leadership.

i wasnt referring to the ones in w93, ill give u that. but when u hop to the same world fi does moments within they do, its fairly obvious u have a spy and its quite pointless

shouldnt complain about teaming if u have the spies its equally pathetic if not more, itll prob recommence

This.

Very nice job EOP.

who says they came back?

i wasnt referring to the ones in w93, ill give u that. but when u hop to the same world fi does moments within they do, its fairly obvious u have a spy and its quite pointless

shouldnt complain about teaming if u have the spies its equally pathetic if not more, itll prob recommence

So you've lost to us in every fight, 1v1 because we have a spy in your clan? what difference would it make if we didn't? wouldn't you still lose once we actually found your loc? :thumbsup:

This.

Very nice job EOP.

who says they came back?

So you've lost to us in every fight, 1v1 because we have a spy in your clan? what difference would it make if we didn't? wouldn't you still lose once we actually found your loc? :thumbsup:

i said that? nop, i didn't. thing is, though, you wouldn't have gotten the locs without a spy, lol.

what i did say was spying is pathetic, and that you have one, and i wouldn't be surprised if the teaming keeps up due to it :thumbsup:

This.

Very nice job EOP.

who says they came back?

i said that? nop, i didn't. thing is, though, you wouldn't have gotten the locs without a spy, lol.

what i did say was spying is pathetic, and that you have one, and i wouldn't be surprised if the teaming keeps up due to it :thumbsup:

If spying meant teaming, you'd see every other clan in the pure community teaming, but you don't, it's 2011, theres clans out there that allow phishing, and you're sitting here complaining about spying? either way you got smacked 1v1 without CP, if you need to team in order to stop it then go ahead, but don't sit here complaining about spying attempting to sugar coat the need to call CP in every run in you engage with EOP.

Fatality, have a count off or somethin to prove people are who they claim they are.

This is my first week back with CP, I'm quite positive they have one in us too, i'll find it though at next week's trip. So EoP can wonder around aimlessly with no one to leech off of :((((((((

Edit: And the post above mine is a nice editting skillz br0, it'll be deleted again dw.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

Fatality, have a count off or somethin to prove people are who they claim they are.

This is my first week back with CP, I'm quite positive they have one in us too, i'll find it though at next week's trip. So EoP can wonder around aimlessly with no one to leech off of :((((((((

lmfao is all I can really say or describe my thoughts towards your post.

Then I shut you up, job well done. hi5

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

good luck to you on your investigation sir. :thumbsup:

Takes one to know one ;)

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

This.

Very nice job EOP.

who says they came back?

If spying meant teaming, you'd see every other clan in the pure community teaming, but you don't, it's 2011, theres clans out there that allow phishing, and you're sitting here complaining about spying? either way you got smacked 1v1 without CP, if you need to team in order to stop it then go ahead, but don't sit here complaining about spying attempting to sugar coat the need to call CP in every run in you engage with EOP.

so because zenith phishes, i shouldn't care about spying? great logic. i've said nothing about the fights, stop bringing it up. what don't you get? i merely stated that your spying was pathetic and you're trying to argue lol.

@pins, if that's true then drunk will be be disappointed. how is fi dying and they aren't when they both pulled the same and pretty much had the same trip?

so because zenith phishes, i shouldn't care about spying? great logic. i've said nothing about the fights, stop bringing it up. what don't you get? i merely stated that your spying was pathetic and you're trying to argue lol.

@pins, if that's true then drunk will be be disappointed. how is fi dying and they aren't when they both pulled the same and pretty much had the same trip?

option 1: ask every1 for runins and get declined, scout busy worlds and homeworlds, hope we run into some1 and kill small groups of mains with 80 ppl while we wait

option 2: use spy, get immediate action for 2 hours

hmm :unsure:

Edit: And the post above mine is a nice editting skillz br0, it'll be deleted again dw.

smart! getting the attention of cp's ranks away from you =D I like you :thumbsup:

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Lol? This guy was in your fall in: AQK Lvl 103

(10:54:26) -[OO]RuneScript- *** [ AQK ]: Overall 1,787 | Att 80 | Def 45 | Str 99 | Cns 90 | Range 87 | Pray 95 | Mage 99 |

Rofl!

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

Takes one to know one ;)

EOP, DB, and CP in the same week. :teehee:

fisucks1.png

Hat_red.png
Proud Council of the Eruption of Pures