Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Tribulation Unofficial P2P SUPER BOWL SUNDAY

Exotic

[TP]Steven, that main was level 118. None of TR were over 102 combat so they couldnt atk him.

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

Never asked us for a run in, instead just flamed, said you would shut our site down, and say youll hack our ranks. We wont be doing anything with a clan like that.

:thumbsup:

I wasn't there but that sounds extremely doubtful.

Maybe you should control your council then i was threatened constantly which is a huge L0L and they threatened our site to be down. but really no need to flame good job on sunday. I'm never going to accept against tr i can't go to wildy 55 just for a run in..very long returns.

Shake N Bake

110901023620.png

Never asked us for a run in, instead just flamed, said you would shut our site down, and say youll hack our ranks. We wont be doing anything with a clan like that.

:thumbsup:

I wasn't there but that sounds extremely doubtful.

Maybe you should control your council then i was threatened constantly which is a huge L0L and they threatened our site to be down. but really no need to flame good job on sunday. I'm never going to accept against tr i can't go to wildy 55 just for a run in..very long returns.

thats coz you cant pull.

hotkeying - funniest part is the fact that you're STILL looking @ this topic L O L

proved my point right there buddy =/

josh - tlp can fight foe or somethin.TR aint hpc yet, sorry i don't even think this is an issue rolf

help leave - the fact that you guys flame us still, and have never once agreed to fight us says a lot on your guys' part. maybe actually back up all your talking with a run in or a prep? or just keep hiding lol not our problem

#tribulation

ALL WINS NO LOSSES

jjaxI.png

josh - tlp can fight foe or somethin.TR aint hpc yet, sorry i don't even think this is an issue rolf

#tribulation

It isn't a issue but loot is loot if your going to stand out waiting to get hit someones going to bite it and we got there first :D

Nice trip though TR.

9av6ex.jpg
kkoke.jpg

hiooooooooooooo

110206130450.png

Why aren't you guys attacking that MAIN?

I swear to you there were 2-3 Mains molesting our higher levels, but not yours for some reason.

Why you hating for, what if the main was a lvl 138. Hating for no reason. Ruining the topic. Just fall back

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you