Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe having a run out on sunday

walli

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice topic for once, and ty for the fights last night, was very enjoyable =]

only actually died to mains once and had a ton of sweet action&loot, cant wait till next weekend!

the last fights i wish we woulda done in a different world though, in w18 the amount of 1 itemers is abit extreme S:

oh and I also wish you wouldnt of crashed our fight vs tlp but i guess we returned that favor later the same evening.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

No surprises as soon as we hear MM is fighting FOE at 18 ports, TLP log in at SW volcano in attempted to crash the fight. Not sure if Foe called them but they were definately heading to hit the fight before we smacked them back into the rev caves.

110207090946.png

What happened to fighting MM 1v1?

Im not even in Foe nor do i like them and i laugh at how much of a retard you are for even implying this, 1, Doubt Foe would call a rival clan to help with MM considering they fight them 1v1 almost everyweek..., 2, everytime MM are cleared hf always show up :whistling:

Back to Rsc with your topics full of constant lie now lil Rodney :thumbsup:

Proud Member of Red Dragon Knights
Proud High Council Of Violent Demise
hayley2copy.png

No surprises as soon as we hear MM is fighting FOE at 18 ports, TLP log in at SW volcano in attempted to crash the fight. Not sure if Foe called them but they were definately heading to hit the fight before we smacked them back into the rev caves.

110207090946.png

What happened to fighting MM 1v1?

Im not even in Foe nor do i like them and i laugh at how much of a retard you are for even implying this, 1, Doubt Foe would call a rival clan to help with MM considering they fight them 1v1 almost everyweek..., 2, everytime MM are cleared hf always show up :whistling:

Back to Rsc with your topics full of constant lie now lil Rodney :thumbsup:

True<3

you made me laugh then hahahaa

Good Trip:D too bad had to go to school ;p

Rodney go try and take #1 p2p... and stop trying to find excuses to kill pures cus you can't fight anyone else.

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif