Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Contamination P2P Sunday

Lol Sp00ned

logo.png

As it was superbowl today, we wernt expecting a very high pull as most of our clan were american ****. However to our first trip back to the new wildy we managed to peak at 21 strong contramination members, and maintaining 18 mostly through-out the trip.

~Videos~

By Koek

spacers.png

We spent awhile walking around looking for free loot, however we had went out 30 minutes before most other clans. After awhile we got a pm of havoc asking for a pkri, which we glady accepted. As we waited for havoc to attack we got rushed of Elimination. Elimination had low numbers, so mass respect for standing and fighting.

Contamination Starting: 21

Elimination Starting: 10

Contamination Ending: 19

Elimination Ending: 0 on the battlefield

110206205814.png

110206205833.png

110206210122.png

110206211725.png

spacers.png

After our short fight with EO, we banked up and prepared for our prep vs Havoc, as we were attacking we started to walk up, and seen a few people roaming around, we managed to kill them to find that they were havoc members, soon after we walked into their main group. After some confusion we managed to get some quick ko's and we wrapped around them, amazing returning from Havoc made the fight hard and intense however, our numbers finally over powered them. Thanks for the fight.

Contamination Starting: 18

Havoc Starting: 15

Contamination Ending: 13

Havoc Ending: 0 on the battlefield

110206212143.png

110206211923.png

110206212116.png

spacers.png

We remassed at edge banking our lovely lootations, to find that Havoc had went back out and had nearly killed our noob of a leader, corey, so we quickly banked and got a fall in, we went looking for havoc, after I ended up getting us lost in wilderness we managed to find Havoc on Green Hill.

Contamination Starting: 16

Havoc Starting: 12

Contamination Ending: 10

Havoc Ending: 0 on the battlefield

The fight was intense at the levels difference was a disadvantage, however the returning from both clans was great and with great piling Contamination took over, we cleared what was left of Havoc and got a quick fall in and regroup, sadly at this point over 9000 mains rushed us and we had to get out.

110206213810.png

110206213804.png

110206213541.png

110206213610.png

110206213810.png

110206163940.png

110206163951.png

spacers.png

Our final fight of the day was against our rivals Divine Brutality. They were defending near gap and we rushed near GDZ, we ran into a wall of green and the fight got on the way, got piling and tanking from both clans. DB however got the better of us, making the remaining Co to scatter and run, DB hunting them down, we managed to regroup at GDZ to find that they had already left, i am sorry for the confusion DB, however the win is yours, thanks for the fight.

Contamination Starting: 16

Divine Brutality Starting: 16

Contamination Ending: 4 running away (before regroup)

Divine Brutality Ending: 13

110206172655.png

spacers.png

Thanks to all clans for the fights, if the information is wrong pm me on IRC (`Callum) and i can edit them for you. Please do not flame on the topic and keep it clean :D

Information:

IRC: #clan-co

Site: http://co-rs.com/forums/index.php

ML: http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=obviouskos

QwnAO.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and Callum im not nooby they tried to brid me and i panic screamed in vent THAT IS ALL!

My defense level is 30.

My prayer level is 87.

gl Havok.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

good job Contamination

fight was fun, thanks for it

sorry about not coming back, we'd been out for 2 hours and just decided to not get into a return battle with you guys.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

I know who to add for worlds next week!

Looks like you guys had fun keep it up :)

If you gotta hit us thats sad :(

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

I'm surprised Havoc lost, knowing that they have crazy requirements.

Good job Co

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice