Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

who invented hybridding in rs

kunsang

me and crap

EDIT: A lot of people 'claim' they invented it. Just like MM 'claims' they are the first pure clan and that one big guy with the stats and the 2h 'claims' he was the first pure on Rs. You'd be better off looking for the earliest hybrid on Yt. They definitely were not the one to create it but they're likely the front-runners.

mafiah.png167tjm9.png

Real mage/melee hybrids were probably some of the old Damage Inc/other mage bank hybrids, nobody was the "first" to do it, but Skullator was definitely one of the originals.

mitchi.png
2L3LO.png
Proud Ex-Zenith Event's Team
Proud Ex-Havoc Member

There has probably always been hybridding in runescape since it means using 2 or more attack styles. Just everyone called it pking until some 09ers came and called it hybridding.

People have always referred to hybrids, it's not really a new concept.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

There has probably always been hybridding in runescape since it means using 2 or more attack styles. Just everyone called it pking until some 09ers came and called it hybridding.

You think hybridding came up in '09 lol. It's been around since RS originated, so I'm guessing your either a '07-'09er

Frostypkerz CC invented it.

I myself created the Rune Scimitar in RS though.

Did someone really say good question? This is so dumb, you are really dumb.

Hybridding has never been like it is now.

This is mostly thanks to Jagex's updates involving the game response.

That's right, Jagex actually did something right, and changed the way everything works to make Hybridding well possible.

If you don't believe me, try to brid on a private server,

or RS Classic r0lf

the almighty mahatma created hybriding obv

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it