Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Looking

Hanoi Rose

Hi,

I am looking for a clan.

Have been in some before, but its been a while since i had a serious look at clans, so i dont really know anything about those out there right now.

I currently am f2p, and also prefer pking f2p.

Timezone is GMT+1.

My combat level is 94, and stats are:

3021hyg.jpg

I do also have a lvl 61, so if you have any interesting suggestions for 60cb clans ill be glad to hear it too.

(Only joining one clan)

Cant really think of anything else to add :\

Nice stats. Come check out CP if you wana do f2p, but we also have lots of p2p throughout the week and luring/pking in both servers, so you never get bored. Our mems and ranks really chill to talk to and hang out and we just look to have fun.

#clan-cp

corruptpures.com

Come in irc or just pm [CP]`Peter if you got any questions

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

If you want a smaller-based clan where you will be appreciated for your personality and maturity rather than stats and warring ability, come check us out at #Clan-DB on SwiftIRC

We have maxed pures just like you, and we also have lilguy level 60's so you would fit in on either account you decided to show up on ^_^

We are also heavily F2P based doing some P2P mini's from time to time and 1-2 P2P Pk trips a week at the max, you would love it in DB

www.divinebrutality.com

Hope to see you soon ;p

SThNd.png

#TLP | www.TLP-RS.org | Pures 'til the end

EOP, you'll fit in very well. We're F2P based with active teamspeak, forums, and IRC. We have ALOT of events during the week... No one preps us in the wilderness so we just host pk trips (Especially in F2P).

#clan-eop, www.eop-rs.com PM me for any questions

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Hey man

Come check out Control. We are an 80% F2p clan, with the biggest GMT and GMT +1 community.

Were and MPC, with ranks with at least 4 years leading experience within the pure community.

#Ctrl

www.Control-rs.com

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Ex Founder/Warlord of Control

#clan-eop / www.eop-rs.com if you prefer F2P.

Great staff and member-base, active forums, ts, and IRC all, and 3 official pk trips along with many unofficial pk trips during the week lead by different ranks/members. Probably the most active clan in terms of events, so you will never be bored, or be left out, no matter how busy you are or what timezone your in.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

hey man, i saw you in our irc, come back lol (:

#clan-ef

Our community is the best, we treat each other like family, for reals.

our site is down atm, but please join us! We just re-opened and we'd like some new members :)

[EF]Jesse

EOP

Mostly f2p but does p2p as well, one of the top clans in f2p atm and very active.

#clan-eop

www.eop-rs.com

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png

Eruption of Pures is a free to play based clan that is said to be the most progressed clan of 2010. We are progressing quickly in pay to play and are at a 60/40 ration of f2p/p2p. We have been around for over 5 years and have one of the best communities in the pure world. If you want more information check out our site http://eop-rs.com/ or stop by in our irc #clan-eop

Retired

Maxed Zerker - B iohazard

Maxed 30 Defence - Devin

I would join Mayhem makers on your level 94 because the majority of the clan is around your level and it is one of the strongest fighting forces around.

As for your level 60, you should come into #resurgence and have a chat with me or Volt in IRC.

Good luck searching for a home.

Check out Fatality! We have a lot of GMT members so you would fit us perfectly! We are one of the oldest pures clans alive! If you are looking for a strong community clan:

www.RS-FI.com or #fatality is for YOU my friend!

fipixelsigcopykn8.png

My current RSN is: Pathin

The green slave