Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's Saturday [2/12/11]

Mayor

T9i6P.png

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

tclm-1.png

The Last Pures:

Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

twolfsig.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. JaGex Event

A few hours before the F2P trip today, it was seen on the forums that JaGex were hosting an event called "The Bronze Wilderness Challenge". TLP decided it might be fun to go and make it a real challenge. We massed up at Daemonheim along with all the bronze and ventured ahead as they went out.

The event was tons of fun. We caught them in 2 huge barrage clumps and got tons of experience, along with a few of us killing the mains and getting some decent loot from the mad returners.

Watch the vid for maximum lulz.

tvid.png

Vid by Zach|0mg

tmed.png

47877196.png

64852117.png

51414688.png

110212141905.png

45666872.png

52787891.png

T9i6P.png

A couple hours after the Bronze Challenge crash, it was time to mass for F2P. Today on Saturday, February 12th 2011, The Last Pures peaked at around 52 people for their weekly F2P Pk Trip. We apologize for the lack of attendance to the recent weekend trips, since February 1st TLP has been busy making bank and not much preparing was done these weekends. Needless to say though, we'll be ready to take back the wilderness next week.

tvid.png

Vid by Barrage|Kyle

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs. Fatality

The first fight began with TLP scouting out FI near sperm hill. We logged from east drags and ran up as FI was reaching boneyard. Attacking from the east, TLP pushed FI all the way to chaos altar where most were killed. A few got away south, and one member on FI's trip was even seen teleporting away (0:38 on vid).

TLP Starting - 42

FI Starting - 40-45?

TLP Ending - 36

FI Ending - 0 on the battlefield

tmed.png

69404228.png

85292902.png

36567758.png

25281457.png

T9i6P.png

The Last Pures vs. Fatality

FI was found walking around in their home world near bounty hunter this time. TLP rushed from the east as they approached 18 ports and both clans clumped up. With FI sticking around this time and us having similar opts, TLP started spamming and quickly took over. After a while of fighting, FOE crashed from the north and both clans ran south to escape.

TLP Starting - 45

FI Starting - 40?

TLP Ending - 38 when FOE crashed

FI Ending - 20-25?

tmed.png

19717752.png

10491489.png

30317090.png

T9i6P.png

Thanks for the fights FI, we'll see everyone tomorrow.

tubetranscopy.png

Suscribe today!

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png

MBICX.png

3rMDx.png

Everyone say Ho!

**!

What to fix today: PW Filter. Not even going to bother editing. But, yes. I will quote myself and rant about it ;)

Untitled5t65345.png