Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Z]eniths Epic Adventure Into The Wilderness!

Lawson

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Teaming is absolutely pathetic in my eyes

Good job nevertheless

How about stay off our topics, Your obviously mad and being biased. Whenever I see us trying to recruit in clan recruitment, you say oh don't join zenith! And You even told me you hated zenith. And duval, CT never smashed us at all? Keep d1ck riding them bro, its not going to get you anywhere. War Asked us to team today, and a PK trip is meant to be fun. Yet you guys take teaming seriously.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Lol. They did smash you and they always will smash you. First it was ddosing vent then it was Ch joining then we left and ur still getting smacked its back to ddosing of vent now inu is being biased so now your losing b\c of inu.

i shuld make a book "1000 excuses on how to lose"

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

alright so first off ima give yall a round of applause of goin out on your trip being an mpc hitting all lpcs your whole day other then control and posting a topic about us. Your whole topic is about crashin you say that oh sorry db etc but josh why is it you put spys into all lpc just so your slumpin clan can have fun fightins clans outopted by 36 u want to feel like a hero?

check this is what zenith does to a clan who has level 60's

<[Z]FairyTale23> and negative

<[DB]Mitch> so u dont have a spy in them

<[Z]FairyTale23> i got added into there on a lvl 50 just for showing up o there mass

<[Z]FairyTale23> thts the truth

<[DB]Mitch> bro negative is 60's

<[DB]Mitch> but josh

<[DB]Mitch> we were clearing them 15v30

<[DB]Mitch> like and u had to **** it up for us

<[DB]Mitch> we cant even put a topic

<[DB]Mitch> up cause we didnt win1 fight

<[DB]Mitch> cause who was always there

<[Z]FairyTale23> Zenith!

lol just puttin this out there about there motive on ******* lpc up for us cause they cant fight control with 57

* [Z]FairyTale23 ([email protected]) has joined #clan-DB

<[Z]FairyTale23> mitch stil think i dont got a spy in u

<[Z]FairyTale23> proved u today

<[Z]FairyTale23> lifes a *****

* [Z]FairyTale23 ([email protected]) has left #clan-DB

claims he has a spy in us when he doesnt he has a spy into negative and i helped co lose there spy today after z crashed all 3 of our fights but look forward to next weekend to see what yh do

BTW [Z]FAIRYTALE23 IS [Z]Co0kiezs aka josh

4we4w.png

Lol when your slumped hit the lpcs to get your moral up!

Catch the Lpcs Next weekend Zenith . O and tell josh nice try on the spy. way to use the same accounts over and over and mitch being able to see the rsn so simple. Thanks again mitch.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Lol when your slumped hit the lpcs to get your moral up!

Catch the Lpcs Next weekend Zenith . O and tell josh nice try on the spy. way to use the same accounts over and over and mitch being able to see the rsn so simple. Thanks again mitch.

hehe lpc reunites on the mpc :D np duval

4we4w.png