Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Auto Talker

hippy

It's a good way to scare off invites. They won't usually have their public to friends, and when they see that tower go up they **** themselves.

Works well against CP and MM.

Prob why EOP #4.

I beg to differ.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Runescape, Get Over It.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

It's a good way to scare off invites. They won't usually have their public to friends, and when they see that tower go up they **** themselves.

Prob why EOP #4.

I beg to differ.

ok I know you don't think eop is considered top three.

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

mm? lol thats y theyre #1

@sparatic yea man its cuz of some retarded text and not cuz they outpull them by 10-20+

The more I can scape without touching my keyboard or mouse the better.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

flash2:Gef0rce242 clan chat for big war! 50-60 only!

This^

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

2008-2011 caused a lot of clans organisation to fall dramatically. Even though autotypers were used pre-08, they were not used in the abundance that they are now. Clans like EoP falter when they use their autotyper, as all it does is give the opposing clan someone to target as 9 times out of 10, the people with the autotalker are the only people spamming for EoP.

Get back to calling names, it's much, much more effective.

4Fdyf.png

2008-2011 caused a lot of clans organisation to fall dramatically. Even though autotypers were used pre-08, they were not used in the abundance that they are now. Clans like EoP falter when they use their autotyper, as all it does is give the opposing clan someone to target as 9 times out of 10, the people with the autotalker are the only people spamming for EoP.

You talking that blah blah blah?

maulerpixil1-1.gif

u seem mad because every clan ive been in has either shut your clan or made them slump

E > Corroded

E > EoP

MM > EoP

U MAD BROFLOWSKI?

4Fdyf.png

u seem mad because every clan ive been in has either shut your clan or made them slump

E > Corroded

E > EoP

MM > EoP

U MAD BROFLOWSKI?

EoM huge slump atm, ffs.

Only noob clans do that

But i dont understand. Ive seen plenty of MM auto talkers.

OT: Its obviously to distract the other clan in 'Catchy' colors. Like EOP for example. They spam "EOP IS STRONG" in red. Red is the most attractive color. So while people are ready that sentence, they pile you. But it dosent work on everyone obviously.. Thats why you use Public to CC.

Also : It helps the clan know where the pile is. The clan is suppose to pile the auto talker. Its like calling a pile but now showing the name. It works in VARIOUS ways.

<@``Karl> lets get an apartment
<@``Karl> together
<@``Karl> ?!?!?!?!!?
<@Jay> lol i can't even stand being in an IRC room with you

Only noob clans do that

But i dont understand. Ive seen plenty of MM auto talkers.

OT: Its obviously to distract the other clan in 'Catchy' colors. Like EOP for example. They spam "EOP IS STRONG" in red. Red is the most attractive color. So while people are ready that sentence, they pile you. But it dosent work on everyone obviously.. Thats why you use Public to CC.

Also : It helps the clan know where the pile is. The clan is suppose to pile the auto talker. Its like calling a pile but now showing the name. It works in VARIOUS ways.

Lol ok and i am sure EOP IS STRONG is gonna help you find piles in a clusterfuck. Spamming piles is much more effective.