Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures F2P & P2P Sunday

Drunk

cp and word p2p are still in the same sentence? alright who did this

Please don't flame, your clans closed.

Didin't need to mass for 3 weeks, to go from pulling 85+ to 40, thats minus 45 drunk, just incase u needed help.

IKR because your dead clan is pulling 0 now lOOLOl!

Legend

@Pugwest: You seem to believe that you're gifted or talented for some weird reason. Hopefully it doesn't have anything to do with you being 'founder/leader' of Iron Legion since they never pulled more than 20 people. (See I can pull random numbers out of my ass just like you!)

took the words right out of my mouth kide, dude is so cocky and for what a year? his clan amounted to nothing but 10v10 fights in clanwars which tbh being half decent at a miniwar is like being principle at a home school

Goodjob CP

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cp and word p2p are still in the same sentence? alright who did this

Please don't flame, your clans closed.

Didin't need to mass for 3 weeks, to go from pulling 85+ to 40, thats minus 45 drunk, just incase u needed help.

IKR because your dead clan is pulling 0 now lOOLOl!

Legend

@Pugwest: You seem to believe that you're gifted or talented for some weird reason. Hopefully it doesn't have anything to do with you being 'founder/leader' of Iron Legion since they never pulled more than 20 people. (See I can pull random numbers out of my ass just like you!)

took the words right out of my mouth kide, dude is so cocky and for what a year? his clan amounted to nothing but 10v10 fights in clanwars which tbh being half decent at a miniwar is like being principle at a home school

Goodjob CP

Legend

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

was fun rite franco

I think you asked this already :teehee:

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

• 2 weeks later...