Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[Fp] Ferocious Pures | Low Level F2p Based Clan | 45-65's

Hi Im Aidz

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wrong forums buddy.

And that's supposed to mean?

David Aidz made Ferocious Pures on Runescape?

That's 2speced & Battlescape stuff Window Washer.

Oh look it's Jeff the kid I hit offline when he talked ****. (: Hi iraq bomber!

Hes in sko now ferocious pures is now a team.

Fp was basically always going to be a team on Rs that pked in F2p multi.

RSN: Hi Im Aidz

**** i need a window washing david wanna wash it bro i herd there good at in poland.

oh and patrick bro dont be sticking up for ur bumbuddy we all know ur name is tryhard for advertising the ipod

ipatrick=LOl amigne

28cg0wi.png

**** i need a window washing david wanna wash it bro i herd there good at in poland.

oh and patrick bro dont be sticking up for ur bumbuddy we all know ur name is tryhard for advertising the ipod

ipatrick=LOl amigne

Do you think you make any kind of common sense or something? Because I'm quite sure last time I checked you sucked up to me and no actual rank gave a **** about you in Sy. Just stop crying because your pathetic clan was nothing without me buddy. Oh by the way I find it hard thinking you're from Canada you can't even spell properly.

ipatrick=LOl amigne

Acutally not I was clueless I didnt knew what name I should use. I used this. CMON BIG BOY Wasnt you supposed to take down my computer :D?

Wrong forums buddy.

IT MEANS YOU POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG FORUM...BRO

NO I DIDN'T.. ''BRO''.

Fp is a TEAM so everyone knows.

Just get off this thread you make no sense, a team thread is basically still posted in the clan recruitements, basically because they can do exactly the same things, especially when it's a f2p team.

Wrong forums buddy.

IT MEANS YOU POSTED THIS IN THE WRONG FORUM...BRO

NO I DIDN'T.. ''BRO''.

Fp is a TEAM so everyone knows.

Just get off this thread you make no sense, a team thread is basically still posted in the clan recruitements, basically because they can do exactly the same things, especially when it's a f2p team.

Oh sorry buddy

I hate how you cant flame on here.. lol thats what made 2spec soo fun in its prime.. lol :P

anyways.. i dont care soo gl.

4khb14.jpg

Ex- Member of Explicit
Ex- Member of Infliction
RSN: Dong Inhaler *Zerk*, uJ E L L Y (Maxed Bpure)