Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Where My (G)'s At? Right On Top Of Dem Bones Bro

Toxic SlaY

xrunekasmahatma2009rs5.png

MM-RS.ORG

MM set out to day for another saturday of dominance, peaking at 99 PEOPLE.

We outpulled every clan today, except EOP who had signups to try to take down the mighty MM (p.s. they failed). We killed EOP twice today, dropping them for more loot than we're used to, as a shitload of them were in Addy (g).

16gqdc.png

2i906qh.png

n4cnt2.png

EOP rushed us just north of chaos altar. Personally I was kinda scared since a legit 50-60% of their members were in addy, it seems they have even topped Epidemic in this 30 defense stuff. My fear did not affect the battle, however, as we ripped them to pieces, taking their adamant (g).

Unfortunately, as the fight was coming to a close and EOP was being cleared, Fi crashed. We tried to clear out Fi while clearing the last 10 EOP, but they both ran away.

MM Starting - 92

MM Ending - 60ish when Fi rashed

EOP Starting - 95-100

EOP Ending - 10-200 that ran away when Fi crashed

n4cnt2.png

After trying to get a fight with EOP for ages and them being scared shitless hopping everytime we got to their world, we went up for some lulz to crash this main war. While crashing from the outskirts, EOP charged us when we were very unorganized.

Being unorganized was no matter to us though, as we feigned getting pushed in order to buy time for people to get together at the fight and to return.

It appeared as though MM was losing at first, but this was all part of the master plan. When our full force was there, we began to clear EOP out just east of mossies. We killed most of them, but when their leadership saw our mass amounts of returners and lates, they paniced and tried to get all EOP to go to the stairs and log out trying to claim a win. The video that will be up soon will show that we dominated after we feigned a push to buy time.

MM Starting - 75 (had about 15 not in range because we were crashing a main war)

MM Ending - 60+

EOP Starting - 95

EOP Ending - 0, either died or ran to single to log out from us.

n4cnt2.png

After this, we hit some cluster of FI, TLP, and CP. We killed them.

n4cnt2.png

Was kind of a dull trip, with EOP too scared to fight us unless we were at a severe disadvantage (unorganized, etc) and no one else pulling up to par. We made the best of it though, got some nice addy loot, etc.

Ty for fights clans.

n4cnt2.png

Pics:

1g2lid.png

110219164550.png

110219222354.jpg

110219164500.png

110219172327.png

110219171734.png

gfsolo.png

72f2pkill1.png

110220092406.png

110220083800.png

110220084452.png

110220092302.png

110219160027.png

110219160919.png

110219214330.jpg

110219214442.jpg

110220003621.png

110219213819.png

110219223643.png

16ffk3f.png

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

never seen a topic with more false information

eop starting the first fight:

86 with 4 logging in

eop ending when fi rushed

second fight

110219172028.png

speaks for itself

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

our trip hasn't even ended and we started with 80 at the pond fight and got cleared by you and fi, and we won the fight west of gdz, no doubt, had you guys running down.

Gj MM, and you were very fast to make this topic, although half of it is ********. :yes:

We won the second fight.. 95v95 with easily 80 ending. Lmfao shame, just shame. I would love to see a video of you clearing us once today.

This is what happened first fight:

gdfgdgdgdfgd.png

110219164820.png

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

First fight after Fatality crash and leave it's just MM and EOM at Altar.. one clan in particular clearing quickly.

Also, nice 78 in addy.

110219214239.png

Nice sign ups. Though with this in mind I won't be suprised if you have sign ups until you finally clear us some day.

Untouchable. This is why I'm MM.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

owned lmfao irl **** clans got pwnez3d hhahahahaha lmfao how ty for addy g n00bs lmfaaaaaaaaaaaao k0 pownz! free loot every day yay signups wont help ur fail clan aokdaodeerp

owned hard, also i think some1 caught another eop member teleporting, think it was sadam lulz

was fun

#1 mm

Good luck FOEOP :D