Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Where My (G)'s At? Right On Top Of Dem Bones Bro

Toxic SlaY

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We won the second fight.. 95v95 with easily 80 ending. Lmfao shame, just shame. I would love to see a video of you clearing us once today.

This is what happened first fight:

gdfgdgdgdfgd.png

110219164820.png

second fight we did not hav close to 95 roflmao nice try eop we had 83 running around chasing mains

wait .... so does EOP still consider themselves a pure clan?

I was wondering the same about Mayhem Makers and Higher Force, seems like the alliance grows bigger week by week, "ac'ing" in F2P now too? :whistling:

I was wondering the same about Mayhem Makers and Higher Force, seems like the alliance grows bigger week by week, "ac'ing" in F2P now too? :whistling:

oh no , we originally thought we ran into massers but later found out it was EOP because of the teles found on the ground :teehee:

*Brb calling inactivity sweep

oh no , we originally thought we ran into massers but later found out it was EOP because of the teles found on the ground :teehee:

Minus well call your intro's on top of that. :thumbsup:

Minus well call your intro's on top of that. :thumbsup:

adrian is mad :)

last time i checked u brought clan friends+intros to the fight as well with more then half of ur clan 40 def in addy

We won the second fight.. 95v95 with easily 80 ending. Lmfao shame, just shame. I would love to see a video of you clearing us once today.

This is what happened first fight:

gdfgdgdgdfgd.png

110219164820.png

second fight we did not hav close to 95 roflmao nice try eop we had 83 running around chasing mains

But your topic says 70 :unsure:

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

Sorry was out with my nigs irl, forgot to post vid

anyway here it is

i c them lurkin but not posting anymoar

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

What does your video show?

First fight: HF attacking EoP members, video doesn't include Fi crashing from the north and focusing on EOP only (As seen on our topic, "off pink")

Second fight: ??????????????????????????????????? just more proof you got cleared lol

might as well add your video to our topic, see ya next week

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

What does your video show?

First fight: HF attacking EoP members, video doesn't include Fi crashing from the north and focusing on EOP only (As seen on our topic, "off pink")

Second fight: ??????????????????????????????????? just more proof you got cleared lol

might as well add your video to our topic, see ya next week

lol solo i thought u said we were done?

as u saw we had 81 in first fight in ranged and 14 out of range and i didnt see hf attack u...

second fight we had 80 in range and fighting mains ect. wut else is there to say

MM KINGS OF F2P

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"