Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP 2/20 P2P Trip!

Evo

T9i6P.png

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

tclm-1.png

The Last Pures:

Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

twolfsig.png

T9i6P.png

Today... We, The Last Pures celebrated our 5th anniversary! We had high hopes and expectations for this trip, as did other clans. We had signups, maxed at 95 for the day, and had quite a few fun fights with other clans. We had alot of lols on this trip, including our founder getting emotional and a motivational speech from our own 15 year old, baseball playin son of a gun.

tvid.png

^ by Zach|0mg

^ by War 0 Cheif

^by Andrew|Thau

tfi.png

tvfi-6.png

TLP VS FI

We scouted FI standing around where FOG used to be and took our positions at hill giants. We hoped they would come up our side, and sure enough they slowly began making their way up. Upon sight of them, we made it rain via ice barrages and demolished the members we were able to attack. They teamed with a low leveled clan today so most of our members werent able to attack them in such low level wild. With our inventories full of loot we decided to go bank and continue our trip. I think EOP may have hit whatever we left of FI... Bad luck =\

TLP Starting - 95

FI Starting - ~80? Never got exact opts

TLP Ending - 80

FI Ending - ~30? once again idk

tmed.png

54064875.png

77512061.png

110220163634.png

110220163617.png

110220233600.png

T9i6P.png

tvm-7.png

TLP VS MM

And now, to the big fight of the day. MM approached us for a run in, at the time we were busy but after we finished what we were doing we gladly accepted. MM was defending the dwarves area, so we sneakied our way north near GDZ and we used our world class gap fighting tactics to push through the lava gap and position ourselves on a hill. MM quickly attacked us and the fight began. Both clans were caught in huge barrage clumps, but TLP's piling and returning seemed to be better than MM's. Just now as I am writing this I saw that FOE was killing MM's returners, but at the same time HF had killed a few of ours aswell so I guess its w/e... Eventually the fight was brought the the GDZ hut, but we quickly took it over and with few MM in sight, we left with our loot and smiles on our faces. Thanks for the fight MM!

TLP Starting - 88ish

MM Starting - 90

TLP Ending - 55

MM Ending - They claim 30, however there were 0 in sight

tmed.png

64915122.png

110220170435.png

110220171326.png

110220171142.png

110221001433.png

T9i6P.png

tvfi-6.png

We also ran into a decent group of FI once again but alot of them managed to get away, we killed a few though.

tvfo-7.png

TLP VS FOE

We also ran into FOE towards the end of our trip at the 18 port... There wasnt many, so we quickly mopped up the battlefield and left.

TLP Starting - 70

FOE Starting - 25-30?

TLP Ending - 68

FOE Ending - 0 on the battlefield

tmed.png

110220174459.png

110220174533.png

110220174523.png

T9i6P.png

Was overall a great day. Many made bank and most importantly, everyone had fun.

Thanks for the fights everyone, happy birthday TLP, and we'll see you all next weekend.

tubetranscopy.png

Suscribe today!

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

meh i like being tlp, but i love being tlp, wat,

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg