Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs Fi

Milky

Fi is mad : /

Proud Ex-Elite Member of Pure Death Dealers
Proud Ex-Member of Solar Spartans
Proud Ex-Leader of Pink Dragonz
Proud Ex-Honored Member of Trilogy
Proud Ex-Council of Chivalry
Proud Ex-Member of Complete Domination
Proud Ex-Member of Untouchable
Proud Ex-Founder of Eternal Silence
Proud Ex-Member of Divinity
Proud Ex-Warlord of Worldwide
Proud Ex-Co Leader of Complexity
Proud Ex-Member of Eruption of Pures
Proud Ex-Member of Tribulation
Proud Ex-Leader of Exiled Force
Proud Member of Eruption of Pures

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I watched the whole fight,

Fi won the last two rounds

and i guess EOP got scared that they were going to lose the last round and rished FI with all there ops, which was atleast 3+ people on Fi.

Would have been interesting if EOP didnt have to resort to doing that.

Fi could have easilly taken the autowin but they asked for a redo round but you guys declined, why was that?

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

you rushed us in the fith round with +2 lol one of your rangers attacked one of our members & he had retally on. lolllllllllllllllllllllllll you wouldn't do a re-do you needed to cheat to win.

meh gf eop. showed how cocky you are, especially after the 5th round, spamming fi slumping fi ******* sucks lllllllllll

110223183417.png

lol what dioes that prove? that was like 10-15 seconds after one of oyur members attcked one of ours. :mellow:

Well we're in a fall in and aren't attacking, meanwhile the majority of Fi is rushing.

Another protip if you want to avoid confusion is not to stand right next to a clan when they're sitting.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

and i guess EOP got scared that they were going to lose the last round and rushed FI with all there ops, which was atleast 3+ people on Fi.

Fi could have easilly taken the autowin but they asked for a redo round but you guys declined, why was that?

What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

you rushed us in the fith round with +2 lol one of your rangers attacked one of our members & he had retally on. lolllllllllllllllllllllllll you wouldn't do a re-do you needed to cheat to win.

meh gf eop. showed how cocky you are, especially after the 5th round, spamming fi slumping fi ******* sucks lllllllllll

110223183417.png

lol what dioes that prove? that was like 10-15 seconds after one of oyur members attcked one of ours. :mellow:

One person attacks you, so you rush in with your whole clan, and claims it's your fault?

<_<

no..... the person who got attacked, then someone else in your clan attacks, then we all rush. lol +2

i guess you need all the wins you can get =[

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

FI put up a better fight than I expected but EOP are the better F2P clan =/ Bit dodgy, shame that we had to have a +1 in the last due to retardation from both sides, but we all know EOP would of won anyway. Anyhow if it was best of 3 which it is 99% of the time we would of won anyway if its any consolation :)

ZeYnf.png

and i guess EOP got scared that they were going to lose the last round and rushed FI with all there ops, which was atleast 3+ people on Fi.

ROFLMAO.jpg

But on a serious note, ur rly dumb foe real

110223183417.png

One person attacks you, so you rush in with your whole clan, and claims it's your fault?

<_<

no..... the person who got attacked, then someone else in your clan attacks, then we all rush. lol +2

Are you kidding? You're teaming with BV and random CC clans every weekend, we get more action in one fight than FI does in a whole month, but whatever floats your boat, thanks for the fight. :thumbsup:

nice flame

eopadv2.png

and i guess EOP got scared that they were going to lose the last round and rished FI with all there ops, which was atleast 3+ people on Fi.

bias as **** as usual

ZeYnf.png

Being in CP, I would expect a post from you like that, as Nathan posted in the picture, we were attacked with +1, and I doubt that affected the result of that round.

Was fun. ;)

bias as **** as usual

Im just stating EOP rushed Fi with more ops on a matched fight.

Then declined a Redo instead of Fi claiming the autowin.

Now i ask you, can you explain how that may be bias?

Being in CP, I would expect a post from you like that, as Nathan posted in the picture, we were attacked with +1, and I doubt that affected the result of that round.

Was fun. ;)

eopadv2.png

FI put up a better fight than I expected but EOP are the better F2P clan =/ Bit dodgy, shame that we had to have a +1 in the last due to retardation from both sides, but we all know EOP would of won anyway. Anyhow if it was best of 3 which it is 99% of the time we would of won anyway if its any consolation :)

the original result was 2-1 but we gave them those 2 extra rounds lol

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

bias as **** as usual

Im just stating EOP rushed Fi with more ops on a matched fight.

Then declined a Redo instead of Fi claiming the autowin.

Now i ask you, can you explain how that may be bias?

It was 2-1, we had actually already won the prep but we gave them 2 more, why would we give them yet another? I'd rather have the win and get the **** out, so would anyone else.

:wallbash: Why post this topic when you know it was going to cause flame? Also you know that 5th round should of been re-done.

Also i thought you had to leave, but you have time to make a PW Topic?

<[101]> So you not going to redo?

<[EoP]Milky> 2 more

<[EoP]Milky> ?

<[101]> yer

<[101]> Where u at

<[EoP]Milky> g2g

<[EoP]Milky> we'll do more in future

<[101]> ....

<[101]> Well you have goop and stuff on

<[EoP]Milky> his mic is ****** up

<[101]> Did you call during that prep?

<[EoP]Goop> A bit

101 sums it up

:wallbash: Why post this topic when you know it was going to cause flame? Also you know that 5th round should of been re-done.

<[EoP]Milky> 2 more

<[EoP]Milky> ?

<[101]> yer

<[101]> Where u at

<[EoP]Milky> g2g

<[101]> ....

<[EoP]Goop> A bit

101 sums it up

Goop was a calling a bit.

101 sums it up.

Ty for pointing out such a stupid and idiot remark 8loody. :thumbsup:

<[EoP]Milky> 2 more

<[EoP]Milky> ?

<[101]> yer

<[101]> Where u at

<[EoP]Milky> g2g

<[101]> ....

<[EoP]Goop> A bit

101 sums it up

knew it was gonna cause flame from who?

If you can't control your own spastic members i don't see why that would stop us from showing our victory.

110223183417.png

<_<

Are you kidding? You're teaming with BV and random CC clans every weekend, we get more action in one fight than FI does in a whole month, but whatever floats your boat, thanks for the fight. :thumbsup:

bv is a new clan, is it wrong to help out a new clan? don't you team with foe when you get owned by MM lol

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

<[EoP]Milky> 2 more

<[EoP]Milky> ?

<[101]> yer

<[101]> Where u at

<[EoP]Milky> g2g

<[101]> ....

<[EoP]Goop> A bit

101 sums it up

Goop was a calling a bit.

101 sums it up.

Ty for pointing out such a stupid and idiot remark 8loody. :thumbsup:

I've learned your ways :thumbsup:

Was fun. ;)

lollllll soon as we rush you dropped anotherr member moronnnnnnn stop thinking of excuses

Sig is too large.

110223183417.png

<_<

bv is a new clan, is it wrong to help out a new clan? don't you team with foe when you get owned by MM lol

They were new once, they aren't new everyweekend & nope. :whistling: