Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP vs Fi

Milky

156e03s.png

Earlier in the week we organized a f2p prep with Fatality with a 1 def cap, dungeoneering and corrupt items off. I believe this was the first time they've agreed to prep us since their anniversary weekend in May, so it was quite exciting to come up against some new opposition. We pulled about 15 more than Fi, making sitting an annoyance, but despite it was our first prep since the wilderness returned, we still managed to take away the win.

f0vtzc.png

Eruption of Pures vs Fatality

Round One

We defended this round, and with good piling managed to take an easy win.

Eruption of Pures: 27/20

Fatality: 27/0

f0vtzc.png

Round Two

This round we attacked, again our piling and spamming prevailed.

Eruption of Pures: 31/23

Fatality: 31/0

f0vtzc.png

Round Three

This round was pkri on turrets. With the win already sealed, we sat a lot of our higher levelled members and ranks, which unfortunately lost it for us

Eruption of Pures: 31/0

Fatality: 31/19?

f0vtzc.png

Round Four

Fatality were confident after winning the third round, and asked for 2 more rounds. We accepted, but again, due to cockyness Fi managed to tie it up.

Eruption of Pures: 34/0

Fatality: 34/21?

f0vtzc.png

Round Five

It seemed some people finally realised we could actually lose this prep, and stepped up their game. Fatality for some reason rushed us before we sat our last person, but honestly that isn't our problem, you tried to catch us off guard and got ****** up. We only lost a handful of people this round.

Eruption of Pures: 35/30

Fatality: 34/0

I wish i could say it was a respectful fight, but the amount of fatality flaming after the prep, as well as spamming "too easy" in the fourth round, made you look pretty retarded when you lost the fifth. Thanks for the prep.

f0vtzc.png

110223174021.png

110223174947.png

110223180305.png

110223181430.png

110223183417.png

110223183800.png

110223183804.png

www.eop-rs.com

#clan-eop

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow... seriously you're going to try to claim a win? Who knows what happened 5th round....

Btw, nice hypocrite statement. Right when the 5th round ended all I saw was "Fi Slumping" spams, and, because were the better respectable clan, I told our members to spam "Gf EoP" and that was the end of it.

Btw, I'm not making excuses for our first 2 rounds lost. We did bad, and you shouldnt either for your 3rd and 4th round.

Too bad the 5th round wasn't really legit. Woulda been interesting.

OH YEAH, and btw, we prepped you about 1 month- 2 months ago. Nice try though!

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

you rushed us in the fith round with +2 lol one of your rangers attacked one of our members & he had retally on. lolllllllllllllllllllllllll you wouldn't do a re-do you needed to cheat to win.

meh gf eop. showed how cocky you are, especially after the 5th round, spamming fi slumping fi ******* sucks lllllllllll

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

lol @ Fi after the prep

Proud Ex-Elite Member of Pure Death Dealers
Proud Ex-Member of Solar Spartans
Proud Ex-Leader of Pink Dragonz
Proud Ex-Honored Member of Trilogy
Proud Ex-Council of Chivalry
Proud Ex-Member of Complete Domination
Proud Ex-Member of Untouchable
Proud Ex-Founder of Eternal Silence
Proud Ex-Member of Divinity
Proud Ex-Warlord of Worldwide
Proud Ex-Co Leader of Complexity
Proud Ex-Member of Eruption of Pures
Proud Ex-Member of Tribulation
Proud Ex-Leader of Exiled Force
Proud Member of Eruption of Pures

and btw we already did a favor for u by giving u best out of 5 and the rest was your fault not ours

Wow... seriously you're going to try to claim a win? Who knows what happened 5th round....

Btw, nice hypocrite statement. Right when the 5th round ended all I saw was "Fi Slumping" spams, and, because were the better respectable clan, I told our members to spam "Gf EoP" and that was the end of it.

Btw, I'm not making excuses for our first 2 rounds lost. We did bad, and you shouldnt either for your 3rd and 4th round.

Last round we were sitting our last person, you rushed, dropping him instantly, cry us a river and make all the excuses you want, but at the end of they day you still lost, next time don't rush us while we're sitting and we won't attack you until it's matched, doubt you lost because of an extra person we had that ended up dieing when you rushed us unexpectedly tho. :thumbsup:

looks like someone is a poor sport about a pixelated clan war oh well atleast you tried? gf

eopadv2.png

Last round we were sitting our last person, you rushed, dropping him instantly, cry us a river and make all the excuses you want, but at the end of they day you still lost, next time don't rush us while we're sitting and we won't attack you until it's matched, doubt you lost because of an extra person we had that ended up dieing when you rushed us unexpectedly tho. :thumbsup:

didn't you make an excuse in round 5 claiming to be dropping ? lol one of your dedicated members attacked our members.

[url="http://img715.imageshack.us/i/foeop.png/"][img=http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/9552/foeop.png][/url]

Sig is too large.

110223183417.png

This picture shows you spread and rushing us while we're still falled in with one of our members spamming off.

Thanks for the fight Fi, next time you try **** like that don't deny it when it fails lol.

Proud to have been EoP's longest serving @Leader 2006-2012.

:wallbash: Why post this topic when you know it was going to cause flame? Also you know that 5th round should of been re-done.

Also i thought you had to leave, but you have time to make a PW Topic?

<[101]> So you not going to redo?

<[EoP]Milky> 2 more

<[EoP]Milky> ?

<[101]> yer

<[101]> Where u at

<[EoP]Milky> g2g

<[EoP]Milky> we'll do more in future

<[101]> ....

<[101]> Well you have goop and stuff on

<[EoP]Milky> his mic is ****** up

<[101]> Did you call during that prep?

<[EoP]Goop> A bit

LOL! Who still plays this game

you rushed us in the fith round with +2 lol one of your rangers attacked one of our members & he had retally on. lolllllllllllllllllllllllll you wouldn't do a re-do you needed to cheat to win.

meh gf eop. showed how cocky you are, especially after the 5th round, spamming fi slumping fi ******* sucks lllllllllll

110223183417.png

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

didn't you make an excuse in round 5 claiming to be dropping ? lol one of your dedicated members attacked our members.

That was actually the fourth round, and he ended up dieing after you rushed, the firth round we were in a fall in west of the trees while you were inside, and ended up rushing outside and attacking us.

110223183417.png

pic sais all : D

110223183417.png

lol what dioes that prove? that was like 10-15 seconds after one of oyur members attcked one of ours. :mellow:

Sig is too large.

110223183417.png

This picture shows you spread and rushing us while we're still falled in with one of our members spamming off.

Thanks for the fight Fi, next time you try **** like that don't deny it when it fails lol.

oh shitttttttttttttttt facepalm for you skillzy

eopadv2.png

110223183417.png

lol what dioes that prove? that was like 10-15 seconds after one of oyur members attcked one of ours. :mellow:

One person attacks you, so you rush in with your whole clan, and claims it's your fault?

<_<