Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

An apology to all who affected.

13th

**** does not fly

Due to 13th advisaries Shittran will not be flying until further notice.

Did I kill it o.O

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh ... EOP/TLP and other clans allow teleing and other NH sht.

FOE has sefkat , a pretty big scammer currently in pure clans (he had to write love poems to get in)

I do applaud our approach when it comes to items of business like this but it seems like we're the only ones upholding our members to this "honor" code which essentially means nothing to other clans.

I'd like to see you little guys step it up

Roar!

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

ok..

meh ... EOP/TLP and other clans allow teleing and other NH sht.

FOE has sefkat , a pretty big scammer currently in pure clans (he had to write love poems to get in)

I do applaud our approach when it comes to items of business like this but it seems like we're the only ones upholding our members to this "honor" code which essentially means nothing to other clans.

I'd like to see you little guys step it up

*cough* Rewaz *cough*

24ngo4z.png

FOE_Bling_vector.png

GJ booting a couple scammers I guess lol.. Mildly amused that you adamantly denied the DOSers came from MM when evidence was shown long ago, but I guess we can just leave this as a step in the right direction.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

It was only thanks to Kampf that I found out, he just straight up told me out of guilt or something

I had a arguement in MM irc publicly for 10minutes proveing that he was DDoSing a CPR member in a stake he had and he ended up ragin because i counterd every excuse and ended up being KB'd (wasn't flamin just arguein because ik he was ddosd)

Thanks for proveing me right because i didn't believe it for a minute cus someone said there was alil bug dcing but yeah glad you finally got them out and please un ban me and nilton or something like that if your reading i did say he was ddosing ;)

110222214328.png

As every one else said, well handled

Ok you were arguing and it was obviously going no where. This was prior to my knowledge of this situation. Knowing rs worlds and dc'ing and such. My apologies but the flaming and pointless arguing was going no where.

Good job.

Although I am not impressed with the subtle attack at EOP.

only EOP as a clan can prevent insults against their reputation. other clans just take advantage of it.

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

The fact that Nathan is so adamantly (get it?) defending EOP and trying to run what can only be called a smear campaign against MM blatantly proves that even EOP's own members know they're no longer an honourable, respectable clan. You should be ashamed.

Time to buttplug the eruption.

4Fdyf.png